Chit Chat

Sehrish still look for someone...

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hello guys...

I had to continue bugging my last victim...coz I can't find any new victim...so sorry Sehrish jee...

par guys...our Sehrish is still looking for someone to flirt withπŸ˜†...I was chatting with her the other day and she was still very sad...so I asked what the problem was and the answer as u can guess was that "I need someone to flirt with"...then I was like arre Sehrish...we have very few boys on IF... so it will be hard to find one...but will try my best...πŸ˜†

so come on guys...help her out... come on all my .in friends, taru du, Pinky, Rakaan bhaiya, Vinu, Ricky jee, Star, Jassu, Mandy, Alana, Anu, Anji, Rav, Shama, Sajid, buttercup, angel_wings, Neha and all others... sorry my memory is not working very well today...coz I just wrote a test...but there r lots more...forgive me...if I forgot to mention ur name...

note to everyone else: this topic is just for fun...nothing serious, and plz keep in mind not to personally attack anyone...if I find any such posts...I will delete them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehrish goes on the bigg boss forum, find her a nice boy from there.... πŸ˜‰
dreamgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lols sapu tum bhi na
love you yaar

rishi has started her flirting time very good so where are the boys then πŸ˜›
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: anon

Sehrish goes on the bigg boss forum, find her a nice boy from there.... πŸ˜‰

lol...do they have good boys there? 😲
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsapna

lols sapu tum bhi na
love you yaar

rishi has started her flirting time very good so where are the boys then πŸ˜›

arre Taru di...  the problem is that we have less boys on IF... thats y Sehrish was so sad...warna she could do this much...to find a boy to flirt withπŸ˜†
Alana thumbnail
lollz awww poor rishi its stlkinn time πŸ˜†
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow...whoa....love is in the airπŸ˜›...best of luck SehrishπŸ˜‰....COM has definately more guys than .INπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
how about Danny? lol, he's single, sweet and you too can chat as much as you want via orkut scraps πŸ˜†
dannyk thumbnail
kua ho raha hai yaha ... πŸ˜• ..

i think we better find out some one for sapna and preets ... as they got affected by pairing virus ..
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^lol πŸ˜†
hey sehrish...ismein kaunsi mushkil hai...jo pehla ladka dekha bas shuru ho jao.... πŸ˜‰ flirt hi to karna hai....kaunsa shaadi karni hai....so why worry??? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†