Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by datspreets

let's talk about somethiong fun...ummm..like...cute professors/teachers.... LOL sapna, what have u got to say about this?:P

btw anyone goes to college/school cuz of cute teachers? Wink answer!
lolz Preeti...

well I have this class at 8:30 am...and guess what I am there at 8:00...to get the front seatLOL...jo bhi hojaye...I have to get that seat...lol...which has the bets viewLOLonce my bus was a bit late so I got to class late and guess what...someone else was sitting in my seat...I was about to go and tell her to get up...par sadly I went and sat in back of class...and didn't even enjoy that lectureCry

and u know what guys...I study so hard for this class...LOLjust so he knows I am a good student... I tried my best to ask questions after class...par there is a line of girls...these other girls doesn't have anything else to doAngry

anyway I loved this topic PreetsLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat Chat Chat...... (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i forgot to tell u all... once few yrs ago one of our sir (totally hot and i mean fiiiiine Tongue Wink ) he had a PTA meeting and one of the girls mom hit on him. hehe hee. she yelled at her mom after they left "He is married mom. y the heck would u do that?" u know wat her mom said? "so am I." lmao LOL LOL LOL

i thought he was totally hot too. but i nvr hit on him. i mean come on the guy was on love Smile u can't break that. plus he told the whole class wat i did at the fashion show/cultural dance Embarrassed lolz. thank God no one believed him except for that one girl who was nxt to me.

I only watched it in 2 different classes Embarrassed ... and mayb 3 times in lunch Embarrassed Embarrassed

penguin man

penguin man

Most gripping topic ever, Hera Pheri Awa

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Confused I was the one who wanted to start it again... Cry

Oh well, doesn't matter if it's you or me, it's the same thing lol.

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
finally....somethin to chat on....i was waiting for this... Wink

speaking of crush on teachers....well in my school i had all female teachers...so there's no way of having any crush on them... Cry but ya in my coll. i had sir's...but none dat i liked Confused all "khaduus ones", very oldies kind... Confused

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by penguin man

Confused I was the one who wanted to start it again... Cry

Oh well, doesn't matter if it's you or me, it's the same thing lol.

Rav? you changed ur IF id? Confused

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 1:28am | IP Logged
^ guys, great stories about crushes on teachers....esp miss candy, yours to was hilarious, sapu ka to i had heard before.

Now let me tell you about my crush.My tennis sir was unmarried, and me and this another pal were lattu over him. WE used to stare at him when he used to show us how to serve, and we also used to giggle all the time. When he married both our hearts broke Cry

but now when i look back, we were so dumb Confused LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 10:34am | IP Logged
lol guys...I am having fun reading all these stories LOL
now let's talk about our other crushes LOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
hey guyz!! Big smile
i have never had a crush on a teacher cuz my teachers r either old or not so good looking lolz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top