Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most.

The White Room

Case Description:

Background : Indian American

Hair : Black

Eyes :Black

Height : 6'1

"Okay so what this ones case number going to be?"

"Case number, doesn't he have a name we can just use?"

"No, he's got full on memory loss, doesn't remember anything about himself or his past life."

"Great, wont that be fun…why do we need him anyway?"

"Ask the Boss, I just work here."

"So, Dr. Sharma…he's your case and this is your specialty. What do you think we should name him?"

Dr. Kripa Sharma, was the physiatrist hired to help the patients. No one knew much about her, expect that she's been working for The Northshore Hospital Company for a very long time. She was very closely related to the Boss. Dr. Sharma looked the patient from behind the tinted window and replied to the two men. "He's case number 114714".

The bright lights in the white room flashed as Dr. Sharma walked in, closing the door shut silently behind her. Her patients was waiting for a very long time. He had been found about a month ago by the shore of Jones Beach. He'd lost all memory about his past life and of himself. The company brought in their most professional and best physiatrist :her: Dr. Sharma: Kripa Sharma.

"Good Morning", she said steadily taking her seat in front of him

Case 11417 looked up at her, and then at the heavy lights shining above them. There was a faint smile of his face, or perhaps a frown. It was hard to tell. Dr. Sharma had been the first other human besides himself in the mirror that he had seen…or remembers to have seen. It might have been a condolence to know he wasn't the only creature in this planet who had skin, someone else like him, that he wasn't alone. Or maybe it was fear, that there was someone else like him, that he wasn't alone. But then again…what did case 11417 know about the planet anyway…his planet was simply this white room that just seemed so dark to him.

Yes, I know. I didnt want to start this right now either. Very bad timing considering I have Mid-Terms and two other fan-fics on at the moment and a life. Well Kuch Pal Ka Saath is a no brainer, I know it from begining to end off the bat. Restless Heart of the other hand is shaky. And so...I'm starting From the Dark.  From what I know, Restless Haert is up to its what...10th or 11th part? Well...I'll see this fan-fic until its 11th part. If I think I can write this one better, then I continue with this one and bring a very fast ending to Restless Heart. If I think this isnt doing to well, I'll figure something out...LOL

I'll put a poll up after the 11th part. Which ever gets more votes will be the one a continue....for now.

Comments Please

Karishma

Edited by Desi Pride - 04 February 2007 at 11:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From The Dark-Part 1-page 2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
sounds completely awesome karishma!! really looking forward to it!! and i really love all ure ffs and when u put up that poll it will really be hard to choose, im pretty sure!! continue soon Tongue Embarrassed

savina_101

Goldie

savina_101

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Kewl Sounds Wonderful!!!! Embarrassed Clap

kyphkamahbuba

Groupbie

kyphkamahbuba

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=533086

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
hmm lol i was gonna say before i saw this ff that continue restless heart lol!! this one seems cool!! i hope u do restless heart soon cuz i really like that one!! lol so u already planned out what will happen for kuch pal ka saath! whoa i just never really paid attention to the title of kuch pal ka saath- gotta tell ya it really makes sense, as far as the story is concerned rite now lol hopefully its predicting the relationship of ved and angad too ::Cough::cough:: lol continue soon!

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
oh by the way nice qoute!! really goes with the story!!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 01 February 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
great intro can't wait for the part

mansi1219

Goldie

mansi1219

Posted: 01 February 2007 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
sounds great!!! cant wait to read it..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top