Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Hmmmmm.....(pt38pg31)(LRL)-done,done,done

praks Goldie
praks
praks

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 4:32am | IP Logged

It was a chilly day in the bottomless winters of New York. Naina, a girl of 19, lived there, in the cheerful streets of Casa Lavelle, the lively colony, filled with loads of 'bouncy' beings… Naina had been living in New York for the past 15 years with her family which consisted of 4 members, actually 5, her mom, Hira Singh, a retired principal in a high school, full of snobsters, her dad, Raman Singh, a retired Indian Army Officer, her elder brother, Navin Singh, a  Police Officer, serving the London Police, Naina, a student in the Oxford University, one among the thousand Indian students of the University and of course, her lovable, cute, little doggy, Oyster(Oye). Naina was a known creature in Casa Lavelle, because of much slipshod and careless happenings of hers. Still, she was the heart of Casa. Today was Christmas and she had a long break from her college, for about a week. All her friends and relatives were to come over her place and celebrate the day with them. Naina was eager but gloomy at the same time. Excited because it had been a long time since she met her relatives and cheerless because she had to get up early in the morning in order to decorate the Christmas Tree. Oh! What a pain it was, how tiring, and the most important thing, how dirty will she get, after all that cleaning and etc. stuff! Not again! That's the only disadvantage of Christmas…Why does mom all the time have to get after me??? Why should I clean my room myself??? It isn't my duty, after all…!!! But still, she HAD to do this... She had to clean her room, after all... and that too before everyone came... Kya yaar! It was such a pain! 

Edited by praks - 21 August 2007 at 4:07am

praks Goldie
praks
praks

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hey guys...actually, i got sooooooo inspired by our lovely creative members, dat I had 2 write a fanfic of my own....I decided 2 take an altogether new theme for it..apart from the army thing, I guess dat's my way....neway, I hope u guys like it..... It's my first experience so it is sort of short, but i will surely post big ones from the next time....i promise, but only den ,wen u ppl like it....if u wanna no wat will happen on d christmas party, just join dis exciting adventure in my next post....till den ,bye,take care and yeah, do reply...plzzzzzzz......it will really help and encourage me......thanx.... Smile
angeliclooks_me IF-Dazzler
angeliclooks_me
angeliclooks_me

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 4:48am | IP Logged
dat was awesome prakriti dear! Clap dats realli diff. from lrl Wink btw, jus wanted 2 ask... will da other 5 b der?? by other 5, i mean, alekh, ud,huda,ali n poo Wink nyways... plzzzz do write da next part asap! Clap
luckyrobin Senior Member
luckyrobin
luckyrobin

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Prakriti.. that's a good start.. make sure you continue..
shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx
shriyaroxxx

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged
very good prakriti Clap Clap ... i wanna read more... i especially liked ur concept Smile ... very different frm lrl... but at the same time, very much similar too... & even i wanna know if alekh, ali, yudi, huda & pooja will be in it... Question
praks Goldie
praks
praks

Posted: 01 February 2007 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Alekh was also one among the people who Naina knew, but no, he wasn't a friend, he was Naina's rival, her biggest enemy! Alekh and Naina both studied in Oxford, were classmates, but still, they truly HATED each other and fought amongst themselves like Wild cats! Totally JUNGLEES! But unfortunately, their parents were the best of friends and guess what? Alekh, along with his ENTIRE family was also invited to the party. And if you're thinking that his family only consisted of 3 persons, mind you, you're ABSOLUTELY WRONG! This was just Alekh. After him were his parents, his 2 little, yet mischievous sisters, his 2 young, oh! HANDSOME brothers and yes, his puny, old grandma… Whew! But was she ACTUALLY puny? Well, you MUST find about her! Now, that WAS enough… Wasn't it? To start with, Alekh was also doing MBA along with Naina. His sisters, Rhea and Arshia, were both in the 6th standard and were totally opposite clones. The condition was such, that if Rhea wanted a Barbie, Arshia wanted a fighter plane, if Rhea wanted Chinese, Arshia wanted French… Now c'mon, they're twins, they OUGHT TO have some similarities naa? Anyway, now, coming over to his brothers…Ooooo!!! They were so handsome! So good-looking, so, so, so… They were clever, smart, and on top of it, they were part of a rock band! The band of their school. Both were in the tenth standard. No, no, they weren't twins at all, from any angle! Namely, Arjun and Siddharth, they were completely different from Alekh. Whereas Alekh was snobbish, arrogant and very proud of his own self, these two were kind-hearted, cute and simple. And yes, that night, happened a BIG BLUNDER! And why shouldn't it, after all Alekh and Naina had to spend the whole night in front of each other… And Naina, she had to take special care of all the guests, and especially Alekh's family, because remember, they are her parents' bestest friends!

Edited by praks - 31 May 2007 at 6:34am
praks Goldie
praks
praks

Posted: 01 February 2007 at 2:46am | IP Logged
ok.....so guys, dat was d next part....and yeah, thanx a lot for all d lovely comments....please comment more, oderwise i'll get discouraged and i really wanna continue....so pleaseeeeee reply.....ya, all d characters will gradually enter d fanfic.....just wait and watch and i hope u ppl like my ff......thanx... Smile
sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hmmmmmmm....Alekh v/s Naina...coool hai yaaar.And ur idea to depart frm army theme is definitely new & intresting.....Looking forward to nxt part.

Edited by sanyamalhotra - 02 February 2007 at 5:39am

Go to top