i just noticed this.....

liquidice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
u know how when they get evicted its day and all and when they come to chat with arshad its night............u know what they did in between? shoot for these life after bb episode.....i say this b/c they r wearing the clothes they wore on eviction day and they r in the same garden and behind if u notice is bb house....isnt that weird.....😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes Ravi was in that same weird shirt
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think where Arshad and the audience sat was a covered inside lot at the studio, so it looked like it was night. Everything happened in sequence and without time gaps. Otherwise the eliminated persons would not have had the spontaneous reactions....even if they were all trained actors.
liquidice thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

I think where Arshad and the audience sat was a covered inside lot at the studio, so it looked like it was night. Everything happened in sequence and without time gaps. Otherwise the eliminated persons would not have had the spontaneous reactions....even if they were all trained actors.

no it was at night b/c rem when he went to get rahul it was night

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, usually eviction takes place in late afternoon. abt 4-5pm and the by the time he went to take rahul or carol, it was perhaphs 6-7pm .. it was after sunset n it seemed like night.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
on the finale.. it was late evening.. remember victory also told us the news around 7:30..

rest all evictions happened at round noon or just after... as ilovecartoons used to give us news by 1:30-2 in the afternoon..

and as bunbutt said.. it is closed studio so definately night lagata hoga..

tv_addict_uk thumbnail
but was the sense in shooting it on the eviction day...coz they still hadnt returned to life after bigg boss...so would they know how life would be ?
liquidice thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_addict_uk

but was the sense in shooting it on the eviction day...coz they still hadnt returned to life after bigg boss...so would they know how life would be ?

i know its rather life inside the bigboss...........very boring................else if it was after then they would show them at their house w/ family and all.....also all of them probably got real busy w/ their lives and would have said no anyways.....so it was good opportunity 2 do it right after their eviction.....do notice their clothes...

liquidice thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

on the finale.. it was late evening.. remember victory also told us the news around 7:30..

rest all evictions happened at round noon or just after... as ilovecartoons used to give us news by 1:30-2 in the afternoon..

and as bunbutt said.. it is closed studio so definately night lagata hoga..

ok then why is ravi wearing his eviction outfit and doing interview in day light.......does that mean the show is messed up and he was allowed to step outside and shoot this episode before he got evicted😕also if u watch ravis episode carefully, u can c a lot ppl in the bkgrd----b/c finale day----i even saw rakhi in her black outfit.................

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: liquidice

ok then why is ravi wearing his eviction outfit and doing interview in day light.......does that mean the show is messed up and he was allowed to step outside and shoot this episode before he got evicted😕also if u watch ravis episode carefully, u can c a lot ppl in the bkgrd----b/c finale day----i even saw rakhi in her black outfit.................

arre bhai.. eviction ke baad mein liya hoga... and ravi wears that same outfit....remember.. on the festive occassions inside the house..... he used to wear the same outfits everytime.. so may be during the interview also he wore the same... or may be as the finale was on saturday and life after BB ke episodes might have shot on sunday morning... everyone might have stayed in hotel in karjat for that on saturday...

but I am quite sure that all these episodes at least of ravi, rahul and carol have been shot after the finale.. rakhi got evicted before them so may be they must have shot hers before....