Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Are you a girl or guy or not telling !!

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Have you logged into India Forums and been puzzled by a platheora of usernames which does not reveal whether the user is a girl or a guyBig smile

Happens with me all the timeLOL  Take the case of Chinti, our viewbie, can u figure out if this antWink is a guy or a gal LOLLOLLOL

U imagine you are talking a guy but turns out its a gal.... and you have already blurted out a few things you shouldnt LOL

Did you ever wish that the username would reveal the gender the person, and of course the ageTongue, so that you can proceed accordinglyBig smile

Well, at India Forums, your wish is our command. 

Now you can update your profile to tell the world the real you Big smile..  Simple, just go to your Settings Menu, click on edit profile and remember to select one of the three options Big smile Male for the Male, Female for the Female and those who dont wanna tellWink  the option is Unknown.

So whats ya waiting for, quickly edit your profile and reveal to the IF world, the real person behind a cryptic username. 

No more worries of vague usernames.... dare to be different... Be yourself, be a guy or a galBig smile

And oh, I forgot....  one small thing, hope the fair ladies dont mind, please take a second to also select the right age for you Wink  The choice of year is entirely yours, but we request the date and month be right, helps us wish you "Happy Birthday" on the right date...  Big smile

Signing off,
Female Gender
IF Development TeamEmbarrassed

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayalz!i-luv-kasamh-sekritika k*MS Princess*saividyaduniya~Sonya~naturalbeautielitlle angelLovely_Vidaradha07amisraAnotherMiracleangeliclooks_meRobsessed.punjabi#1amina877Mrs.H RoshanAngel39~~Radhika~~anu_thegr8MrsNealCaffrey* ~ Roshni ~ *griffy.fzDivyaDAdorable_Ankitanatasshafanvinnie-thepoohPrestigiouszhasan2Pyaari_ShaileeQT143lil_desi_goddesjyoti06Jem4Himesh*Meg_d*mangokaleidoscopeindiangirl07Naughty_n_nicedddddpari0706Kruthika.NCaLiiZ*DiiMeMonu-SunNaamonikaseth~nikki~marvelous.malksMs. Bholi BhaliBubbly_Shellyscarletteblueangelic eyesbystander

Miss.Netherland IF-Rockerz
Miss.Netherland
Miss.Netherland

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
It never happend with me LOL
Thank God
Yup i said it once to someone who was a girl EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Coooll Thumbs Up

Edited by Miss.Netherland - 30 January 2007 at 9:14am
Pensive Goldie
Pensive
Pensive

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged
thank you priya...it'd help ppl to realise who I actually amLOLTongue
bsmartguy Goldie
bsmartguy
bsmartguy

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thanks

I updated my profile. I am a guy.

kal-el IF-Sizzlerz
kal-el
kal-el

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged
updated but i am a guy thanks for that though Smile
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged
awesome priya di!! I'll go right away and tell the whole world i'm a girl!!!!!!! Wink
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thank god!! Now maybe i will be able to send a valintine to guy.. That is if i find any1!! Cry
*Spandana* IF-Rockerz
*Spandana*
*Spandana*

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
priya dii,
   is this to make things easy for the valentine bash. well nice idea. thanks guys for leting us know tht u r a guy. never thought IF has these many guys. LOL
i am girl...just incase ur puzzled.

Go to top