rocker

IF-Rockerz

rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Hello guysBig smile

how are you all?Embarrassed

Heart        ~* Love *~  Heart

Everyone has their own point of view or opinion. The word "Love" has lots of meaning, everyone defines love in different types..Embarrassed and by different ways and names, making it resemble that love is like this and love is like that..Big smile

But what do you say? its tym for u to share ur opinionSmile

Like according to me,

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy, and she takes a sip b4 giving it to him to taste if it is ok.Embarrassed

Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of ur french fries ,without making them give any of their'sEmbarrassed

Love is when my grandmother had measles, and my grandfather cared for her, day and night, without thinking about himself, until  he got measles too.Embarrassed

Love is when someone else's happiness means to u more than anything else in the world. Love is when you care about someone more than anything around you. love is what makes u blind for everythign except for the one u love.Embarrassed

Its a big challenege for u all. no one yet is able to find the meaning of the magical word "love",,, even the Oxford Dictionary LOLlol..

So, what do you say? wud u lyk 2 solve this word's mystery?Big smile

Lets all share our point of views over Love.  Lets see what each individual thinks love is!Smile

You are not supposed to give quotations here.Embarrassed

Just describe in your simple words, what do you think love is!Big smile (like i have done above)..Tongue

So..lets begin!Big smile

Start your words and lets see who gives the ebst definition of love in simple and touching wordsEmbarrassed

Lotsa Love..Hug

Sammy xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junglee_SherAmbrosia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Love?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged
love is giving permission for a stranger to hurt u whenever he wants to Cry and u not being able to do anything about it...its like a habit...u get used to other person... real love that ppl talk about...doesn't exist...if it did...ppl that r in love wouldn't hurt each other Cry

rocker

IF-Rockerz

rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

love is giving permission for a stranger to hurt u whenever he wants to Cry and u not being able to do anything about it...its like a habit...u get used to other person... real love that ppl talk about...doesn't exist...if it did...ppl that r in love wouldn't hurt each other Cry

awww..nahi sapu..why are u saying this re?Cry

love is soo sweet, it makes life beautiful yaarBig smile

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Love is a beautful feeling that you can't express in words and the words that would be used to describe it will not be enough to describe it. But its means different things to different people. I have many way of describing it.

To me
Love is...

- when someone comes to you when you are alone and sits by you whenever you want someone to talk to.
- when someone eats something that they hate only because you like it.
- when your friend says its ok and forgives you when you have hurted her/him badly.

i will add more!

gossipqueen81

gossipqueen81

Posted: 02 February 2007 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Love is something that cannot be defined

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 03 February 2007 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by del_geo

Love is a beautful feeling that you can't express in words and the words that would be used to describe it will not be enough to describe it. But its means different things to different people. I have many way of describing it.

To me
Love is...

- when someone comes to you when you are alone and sits by you whenever you want someone to talk to.
- when your friend says its ok and forgives you when you have hurted her/him badly.

i will add more!
and what about...when they leave u after doing all these things??? how would u explain that? Smile

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 04 February 2007 at 6:04am | IP Logged

You give that person the permission to hurt you...but it's upto you if you really feel sad and cry for that person or not, Sapna. You can spend weeks crying or you can spend a day or two crying and then stand up again and move on with your life, thinking that it's better this way. It just makes you stronger yaarHug

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 04 February 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by del_geo

To me
Love is...

i will add more!
and what about...when they leave u after doing all these things??? how would u explain that? Smile

They give us may be a moment of happiness but if they leave us, yeh everyone feels sad, it hurts, but there would be other doors open for us and we should enter through them not thinking of our sadness, but the happy moments and the many moments which life has got in store for you. Close the other one behind by taking only the lovely moments with you.Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top