bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 19 July 2007 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desichick4eva

Name: rajbir

Nickname : raju

Gurl or Boi: gurl

Birthdate: dec. 12

What country do you live in: USA

How did you found out about I-F: went ova to ma  cuznz ,wuz talkin abt iqbalkhan so the topic ended on IF LOL

Why did you decide to join I-F: because i thought i wuld make lods of frnd lol

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: cuz its fun playin with the ppl u know and gud way to make new frnds too lol

What sections do you visit most: forum games, chat clubs, celebrity fan clubs, II3

How would you describe yourself: emmm funy,emotional,choosy,lovin i guess that's it lolz

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?:SRK cuz i feel he's so real hehe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself.../slambook (Page 5)" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Apsara.

IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 July 2007 at 6:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tessa_ox

Goldie

Tessa_ox

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Name: Tenzin

Nick Name:teni,tesse/tesse

D O B: October 20,1993

What country do you live in: Canada

How did you found out about I-F:i was at home reli bored,nuthin to do so i jus went on google and searched for kasauti zindgi which was one of my fav show in india abt 2 or 3 yrs ago.&i saw india-forums so i jus cliked on it & thts how i found out!

Why did you decide to join I-F: y wudnt i join i-f? you can watch free shows,share ur point of views and meet new ppl frm diff countries!

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: cuz its fun!thts all i can think of now.lol *giggles*

What sections do you visit most:kasauti...,kyunki..,karam..,jassi..,avatar&signature shop,kayamath & kaajal

How would you describe yourself: some1 who's outgoing,talkative,girly,energetic,luv to flirt who doesnt?& frendly(according to me frends)= P

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?:
My fav actor is shahid kapoor,y becuz he's jus so cute and a gr8 dancer which i luv!my fav actress is amrita rao(duh)i jus luv dun no y?

Edited by 10zin13x - 02 August 2007 at 1:37pm

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Name:  damilola

Nickname: dammy,lola

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: june 19 1991

What country do you live in: ireland

How did you found out about I-F: a friend told me about it

Why did you decide to join I-F: so i get updates for all my favorite shows

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:  because i love playing games

What sections do you visit most: KS,KAA,bollywood section,mamta,bmtd,saat phere,kzk,ksbkbt , ff e.t.c.

How would you describe yourself: im weird,unique,reli nice,talkative,funny,

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my favorite actress is aishwarya raoi cos she is the best in my opinion and i also like kajol she is great,also like priety and madhuri

my favorite actors are hrithik,abhishek,salman,shahid,upen,arjun,saif,vivek,john,ak shay,shahrukh khan,iqbal khan,eijaz khan and many more cos they are alll soo sexy

deep321

Goldie

deep321

Posted: 06 August 2007 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Name:(top secret :p)
Nickname: Deep

Gurl or Boi: boy

Birthdate: dec (top secret)

What country do you live in:Canada

How did you found out about I-F: One of ma relatives told me abt it ;)

Why did you decide to join I-F: I thot it was pretty kewl. And i wouldnt have to watch the serials....
Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:its a fun way to interact.
What sections do you visit most: The games,lucky,aik chabbi hai paddose main,banhoo mein teri duhlan,Karam apnaa apnaa and sath phere..

How would you describe yourself: predictable (heheee or not!)

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Akshay kumar because he's a gud actor and a black belt. so i know that alot of the stunts that his characters do are sometimes really him...:p

Edited by deep321 - 06 August 2007 at 5:46pm

Minal_12

Minal_12

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Edited by Minal_12 - 07 August 2007 at 7:41pm

Minal_12

Minal_12

Posted: 07 August 2007 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Name: Ammara

Nickname: meto

Birthdate: april 17,

What country do you live in: canada

How did you found out about I-F: my sister told me.

Why did you decide to join I-F: becaus ei thought it was fun.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:beacuse i lov playing game here

What sections do you visit most:forum games,Adivice corner.pak section cricket, bolleywood place KZK and BMTD

How would you describe yourself: Crazy   LOL

urber

IF-Dazzler

urber

Posted: 09 August 2007 at 10:40am | IP Logged

So i will start...

Name: Urber [its my screen nameEmbarrassed]

Nickname: whateve u like to call meEmbarrassed

Birthdate: May 27, 1990

What country do you live in: USA now originally frm NepalEmbarrassed

How did you found out about I-F: i waz searching fo vids og kyph & kth.. this iz the first site tht google shwsLOL

Why did you decide to join I-F: because i thought it would be a good way to get to know other people's views and i could make more friends and basically just have fun....

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its fun playing games with members about anything and this kinda games aren't found anywhere but in the gamesection & only in IFEmbarrassed

What sections do you visit most: chat clubs, celebrity fan club, forum games, music corner, Indial Idol, SRGMP & many otherz

How would you describe yourself: hmmm...its hard to describe me...just ask some of my friends & ask me anything.. i'll try to reply u as best as i can..[i might exaggerated sumtimeLOL]

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is srk, john, shahid & soo many otherz.. i can keep this list onn and onn.. my fav actress is priyanka, aish, madhuri because they is soo pretty and has good acting skills.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top