Forum Games

Introduce Yourself.../slambook (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 51

Sanaya831

Sanaya831

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
.Name: Sanaya

Nickname: Sana, Sandy

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: March 8, 1991

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F:well I just came to  know about this site from an inspirational person, and the next thing i knew was i need to join it.LOL to have some more knowledge, coz u see m n alrounderTongue

Why did you decide to join I-F: because I found some really interesting topics to reply on! Tongue

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: cuz its funnn!!!!! LOL

What sections do you visit most: Debate Mansion, Forum Games, Mytho Masti, DKDM, and need to explore some more!!

How would you describe yourself:well if i start talking about myself, it would seem as i am bragging about myself!!Tongue

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: favorite actor shia la beaufEmbarrassed  n actress can be said nina dobrevApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

do_not_disturb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself.../slambook (Page 37)" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Name: Sanjeeda

Nickname: Sanjeeda Tongue

Birthdate: May 7

How did you found out about I-F: while surfing net

Why did you decide to join I-F: Great discussions and also for entertainment. Great time pass 

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: Time pass and also cause its fun LOL

What sections do you visit most: IPKKND

How would you describe yourself : Practical Cool dont have any other good qualities LOL

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Barun Sobti cause he is great actor and has great personality. Vidya Balan cause she is fab actress..Aamir Khan <3

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 29 September 2012 at 7:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HARSHU246do_not_disturb

Dollar_Dreams

Dollar_Dreams

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Name: Shikha
How did you find out about IF: Google
Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I like to play games .
What sections do you visit most: I rarely visit IF...CP,DKDM(Silent Reader) and now this section

Edited by Dollar_Dreams - 24 May 2012 at 8:21pm

do_not_disturb

smayragrace

smayragrace

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

I am smayra and newbie here...I am here for entertainment and Like to Play games so much...Tell me more about This forums Guys and can anyone tell me that Where can I find the Games threads...

do_not_disturb

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Name:Amanda

Nickname:Mandie, Manda,{Baby Amanda (I am very spoiledWink..,as i am my parents last kid, i get any & everything i want, so my friend tagged as Baby Amanda since i was 9 yrs until now}LOL

Birthdate: 7th March,1994

What country do you live in: Guyana,South America 

How did you found out about I-F: I was looking for Choti Bahu..,& I found India Forum 

Why did you decide to join I-F: I just wanted to be updated with all the indain serial

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: This is actually my first time here..,I just like having fun.Wink

What sections do you visit most: ZeeTv Indian Serial(CB,YMGGK,PR,PV)

How would you describe yourself: Quiet,Shy,UnderstandingWink

What is your number 1 fav actor and actress?:
Actor:Shahrukh, John,Shahid      Actresses:Rani, Deepika, Madhuri (And the list goes on)LOL

Edited by Amanda_18 - 27 May 2012 at 3:46pm

do_not_disturb

Riyafive

IF-Dazzler

Riyafive

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
name- isha
age-10
gurl or boi-gurl
what country do u live in -india

Edited by Riyafive - 20 August 2012 at 5:58am

do_not_disturb

alissa345

IF-Sizzlerz

alissa345

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Name: Alissa

Nickname: Alii, Lizzy, Liz

Gurl or Boi: girl

Birthdate: Nov 27th

What country do you live in: Canada

How did you found out about I-F: random surfing

Why did you decide to join I-F: out of boredom

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: love playing games

What sections do you visit most: DEK forum, Chat clubs

How would you describe yourself: well...i am a fun crazzy person..dont know what else to say..

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: fav actor are alot...its a long long list...and fzv actoress, i don't have one i mean they all are pretty decent...

Edited by alissa345 - 05 June 2012 at 1:21pm

do_not_disturb

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Name:  Narmada

Nickname: Nams , Nammy

Gurl or Boi: gurl

Birthdate: 1st july 1993

How did you found out about I-F: i found it in Facebook Fan pages of my ( once upon a time ) Fav serial D3 dil dosti dance.Tongue

Why did you decide to join I-F: i wanted to know more about my Fav Celebs Amarjeet Singh ( DID contestant ) and Shakti Mohan ( DID 2 winner ) and about ArSha ( Amarjeet + Shakti ) and also to get latest news and buzzes of other celebreties..Big smile

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: playing games ofcourse .. LOLTongue

What sections do you visit most: D3 dil dosti dance , Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon , Ek Hazaaron Mei Meri Behana hai , Suvreen Guggal , Aasmaa Se Aage , Chat Clubs and Forum GamesTongue

How would you describe yourself: fun loving caring sweet gal.. love 2 make friends.. and strongly believ friends define one's life Smile

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Actress : Shakti Mohan .. Embarrassedshe is my inspiration.. and i adore her hard work and determination.. Actor : Karan Singh Groover :Embarrassed he is simply Hot!! Blushingwell thats not the only reason.. LOLhe always justifies his role.. he is one of the hardworking celeb in industry.. and wen coupled wid Jennifer they make the Best out of Bestest Embarrassed

do_not_disturb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top