Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Hi friends

Birthday of our Favourite Huda aka Vikas Mankatala is coming on 10th Feb. This Siggy contest is being organized to celebrate his birthday.

So all the fans of Vikas aka apna Jatt Huda be ready to participate in this contest.

Rules

1.      Siggies can be only non animated. Your signature's size should be 500 pixels x  300 pixels.

2.      Upload ur siggy at www.imageshack.com  or www.tinypic.com

3.      Click on add image button   and paste ur link where IMAGE URL is and click OK.

4.      u can send maximam 2 entries.

5.      Your signature should be based only on "Vikas Manktala". u can add some lines too abt Vikas in ur siggy.

6.      Send ur entries to -  Neetaldesai and Rajeev Ki Heer. To make sure your entry plz pm both of them.

7.      Last date to submit entries is 10 of Feb.

8.      Voting will start on 11 of Feb .Winner will get a surprise giftWink.

9.      If u have any doubt or question related to contest plzz feel free to pm Neetaldesai or Rajeev Ki Heer

By all Vikas fans of Vikas Mankatala fan club

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lrl_DiwaniDeviatedTesoro.kanak1309Monu-SunNaaS a r a h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siggy Contest for Vikas Fans" in Left Right Left forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kanak1309

IF-Rockerz

kanak1309

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Can i participate??? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

S a r a h

IF-Sizzlerz

S a r a h

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Minnie why contest begin from 10th itself - I mean screen contest the actual one is from 11 febOuch

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tere_bin

Can i participate??? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

sure yaar yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat haiBig smile 

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
as much as i'd like to participate...am not making siggies at the moment n wont be doing for some time..but i wish all the participants all the best... n i hope each one of u take part to celebrate vikas's birthday. Big smile

Btw. Minnie i think it would be helpful to post a siggy making tutorial for those who need to help with siggy making so more people can take part..i know there's alot of people who would like to participate but they cant make siggies.

Swapna-Mobile

IF-Dazzler

Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Mujhe toe siggies banana hi nahin aata....so I will vote..... Embarrassed nd good to c sum post from u minnie di Embarrassed

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 4:14am | IP Logged
i cant make siggies but for sure iw anna vote....will wait for a gr8 post bu u dii..........and BEST OF LUCK GUYS

Saraa

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by $weet Ema

as much as i'd like to participate...am not making siggies at the moment n wont be doing for some time..but i wish all the participants all the best... n i hope each one of u take part to celebrate vikas's birthday. Big smile

Btw. Minnie i think it would be helpful to post a siggy making tutorial for those who need to help with siggy making so more people can take part..i know there's alot of people who would like to participate but they cant make siggies.

thanx yasmine Big smile

here is the link of siggy making tutorial. who need help to make siggies plz visit this link.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=213719 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top