Members Lounge

Indian relief shelter

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tridy

Tridy

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hi there. Let me introduce myself. My name is Sandy and I am a design student in Canada. My group currently is working on a project on designing relief shelter (temporary shelters) for Indian people. We'd like to ask your help.

Since we're not Indians, we'd like to learn about your culture and most importantly, how do you/ most Indians like a relief shelter to be? We would like to gather as much ideas from you guys as possible so we can design something that fits Indians instead of something that fits most people in general. Anything, even small facts that you dun think is important, will help.

Thank you so much.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indian relief shelter" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top