Debate Mansion

is being short heighted a curse????? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sound

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Same here I am 5' 6.5" and all girls in my school or college at the time were 5.2. Even the guys were not very tall.  I used to feel uncomfortable walking with all my friends.  Slim and tall for the indian standard than.  I always felt my height should have been 5.2 Embarrassed But it has never stopped me from wearing heels.  Once I came to US I felt short to some women but at a par with most.  So I think we all should be happy with what we got Big smile.  Eventually we all will shrink a bit Ouch

Then what will be left of me??Ouch

No worries Neets your partner will shrink too so it really doesn't matter at that time and age Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is being short heighted a curse????? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sound

Same here I am 5' 6.5" and all girls in my school or college at the time were 5.2. Even the guys were not very tall.  I used to feel uncomfortable walking with all my friends.  Slim and tall for the indian standard than.  I always felt my height should have been 5.2 Embarrassed But it has never stopped me from wearing heels.  Once I came to US I felt short to some women but at a par with most.  So I think we all should be happy with what we got Big smile.  Eventually we all will shrink a bit Ouch

Then what will be left of me??Ouch

No worries Neets your partner will shrink too so it really doesn't matter at that time and age Wink LOL

Oh alright then. So it is just ratio that mattersLOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tania.ganguly

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Yup that too.And FYI, I was just being nice to others.Modesty is not my best virtue either when I have to wear size 10 shoes.LOL

Wonder can somebody if 5'3" and still wear size 10 shoes?LOL

Who said I was 5'3"?Tongue

Arre tish i am asking is that possible.. where did i say you was 5'3"...?

Tongue

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Yup that too.And FYI, I was just being nice to others.Modesty is not my best virtue either when I have to wear size 10 shoes.LOL

Wonder can somebody if 5'3" and still wear size 10 shoes?LOL

Who said I was 5'3"?Tongue

Arre tish i am asking is that possible.. where did i say you was 5'3"...?

Tongue

Haven't you heard of people having "big feet"?TongueLOL

u mean the Yeti?LOLLOL

anjali14

Groupbie

anjali14

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

anjali, not taking you seriously only shows how shallow they are. Why should you care about them anyway? Embarrassed

they are just trying to pamper their own ego, because perhaps height is all they've got to flaunt. Think of it that way! Thumbs Up And always think of Amitabh-Jaya Big smile

What's up with Amitabh-Jaya?

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

size 10..Oh boy- that's tough life...LOL....I can relate to thatEmbarrassedWink...My shoe size varies from 9 to9 1/2 to 10, depending upon the brandBig smile

Gals...Wink Next time I can't find my shoe size Embarrassed at Nordstroms Womes Sale Big smile , I am calling you guys to check the store in your city.LOL.. It is so damn difficult to find good shoes and heely sandals Embarrassed in Size 10....I think we just started a shoe club here on the forum..LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali14

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

anjali, not taking you seriously only shows how shallow they are. Why should you care about them anyway? Embarrassed

they are just trying to pamper their own ego, because perhaps height is all they've got to flaunt. Think of it that way! Thumbs Up And always think of Amitabh-Jaya Big smile

What's up with Amitabh-Jaya?

anjali, what I meant is superstar amitabh 6 3  is married to 5 feet jaya Big smile..
and the marriage is going strong.  Several tall guys are attracted to short women and several intelligent ppl don't focus on height either.  that was the point. 

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 08 April 2007 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

LH , I am cheap in matters of shoes and clothes.So no nordstorms or saks for me.

Try DSW .

Tans ... You should check out Nordstroms Women SALE.. They have good shoes at decent price.. I learnt that with shoes and mattresses it is ok to spend  a little extra for comfort and style..Smile ...  I will check out DSW.

Edited by lighthouse - 08 April 2007 at 5:11pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top