Debate Mansion

is being short heighted a curse????? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i think freud wld say that short guys have an inferiority complex. and they compensate for that by trying to develop other 'valuable' traits and by lording it over others. eg Napolean, some of the Henry's.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is being short heighted a curse????? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatbuster

i think freud wld say that short guys have an inferiority complex. and they compensate for that by trying to develop other 'valuable' traits and by lording it over others. eg Napolean, some of the Henry's.

LOL what a observation... if shortness can make you do that I dont know what smallness can make you do...LOL

chatbuster

IF-Rockerz

chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

LOL what a observation... if shortness can make you do that I dont know what smallness can make you do...LOL

LOLLOL

Edited by chatbuster - 30 January 2007 at 8:51pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 06 April 2007 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
bumping..

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged

LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

LOL

one of the things would be short/tall-bashing LOL

Edited by mermaid_QT - 07 April 2007 at 11:36am

anjali14

Groupbie

anjali14

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Well.. I'm short.. I'm only 5'1" and I'm shy, so my personality doesn't make up my height. Ouch & I realized that some people don't take me seriously because my height makes me look small. Confused

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
anjali, not taking you seriously only shows how shallow they are. Why should you care about them anyway? Embarrassed

they are just trying to pamper their own ego, because perhaps height is all they've got to flaunt. Think of it that way! Thumbs Up And always think of Amitabh-Jaya Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top