Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

No worries Neets your partner will shrink too so it really doesn't matter at that time and age πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oh alright then. So it is just ratio that mattersπŸ˜†

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

Who said I was 5'3"?πŸ˜›

Arre tish i am asking is that possible.. where did i say you was 5'3"...?

πŸ˜›

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haven't you heard of people having "big feet"?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

u mean the Yeti?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anjali14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

anjali, not taking you seriously only shows how shallow they are. Why should you care about them anyway? 😳

they are just trying to pamper their own ego, because perhaps height is all they've got to flaunt. Think of it that way! πŸ‘πŸΌ And always think of Amitabh-Jaya πŸ˜ƒ

What's up with Amitabh-Jaya?
lighthouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksha.l

size 10..Oh boy- that's tough life...πŸ˜†....I can relate to thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...My shoe size varies from 9 to9 1/2 to 10, depending upon the brandπŸ˜ƒ

Gals...πŸ˜‰ Next time I can't find my shoe size 😳 at Nordstroms Womes Sale πŸ˜ƒ , I am calling you guys to check the store in your city.πŸ˜†.. It is so damn difficult to find good shoes and heely sandals 😳 in Size 10....I think we just started a shoe club here on the forum..πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali14

What's up with Amitabh-Jaya?

anjali, what I meant is superstar amitabh 6 3  is married to 5 feet jaya πŸ˜ƒ..
and the marriage is going strong.  Several tall guys are attracted to short women and several intelligent ppl don't focus on height either.  that was the point. 
lighthouse thumbnail

LH , I am cheap in matters of shoes and clothes.So no nordstorms or saks for me.

Try DSW .

Tans ... You should check out Nordstroms Women SALE.. They have good shoes at decent price.. I learnt that with shoes and mattresses it is ok to spend  a little extra for comfort and style..😊 ...  I will check out DSW.

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Tans ... You should check out Nordstroms Women SALE.. They have good shoes at decent price.. I learnt that with shoes and mattresses it is ok to spend  a little extra for comfort and style..😊 ...  I will check out DSW.

Women sale???not for misses and juniors???πŸ˜•...And what is DSW❓
anjali14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

anjali, what I meant is superstar amitabh 6 3  is married to 5 feet jaya πŸ˜ƒ..
and the marriage is going strong.  Several tall guys are attracted to short women and several intelligent ppl don't focus on height either.  that was the point. 

Ok I didn't know how tall they were.. That's why I'm asking..
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Gals...πŸ˜‰ Next time I can't find my shoe size 😳 at Nordstroms Womes Sale πŸ˜ƒ , I am calling you guys to check the store in your city.πŸ˜†.. It is so damn difficult to find good shoes and heely sandals 😳 in Size 10....I think we just started a shoe club here on the forum..πŸ˜†

LH wow you aare as tall as I mine is 10 too...😊