Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

I don't think height matters so much if you have an assertive and charming personality. And for all the charming petite ladies, its good to have a taller significant other to get that casserole dish from the top shelf.πŸ˜† And standing on your toes to kiss is always mucho romantico.😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tania, you were supposed to give me some chemitry lessons. We never got around to doing those. Lemme know when classes for your new batch beginπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same issues here in school days.

altough my roomie at college was 5'8", the tallest girl and another one of my friends was 5'7" and used to wear kolhapuries to go on dates with her 5'6" boyfriendπŸ˜†.

I don't think height matters so much if you have an assertive and charming personality. And for all the charming petite ladies, its good to have a taller significant other to get that casserole dish from the top shelf.πŸ˜† And standing on your toes to kiss is always mucho romantico.😳

Yep,being assertive and charming is what matters- but height adds to the charm😳..

When did I claim that modesty is one of my virtues...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Aanandaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali14

Well.. I'm short.. I'm only 5'1" and I'm shy, so my personality doesn't make up my height. & I realized that some people don't take me seriously because my height makes me look small. πŸ˜•

Oh dearπŸ€—..Height shouldn't matter so much...As much as we make jokes out of it, its after all what you make it appear to be...Please dont sound so defeated and be more assertive and confident..After all that is what really matters...With the right attitude, you can stand out- in spite of the height or lack of it..

Height and any other physical features for that matter, are all God given..We should not make fun of them, or feel inferior about having whatever we have...We have to feel proud that we are God's unique creation and make God proud of us by behaving that way...πŸ˜ƒ
Aanandaa thumbnail

Yup that too.And FYI, I was just being nice to others.Modesty is not my best virtue either when I have to wear size 10 shoes.πŸ˜†

size 10..Oh boy- that's tough life...πŸ˜†....I can relate to thatπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...My shoe size varies from 9 to9 1/2 to 10, depending upon the brandπŸ˜ƒ
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Raksha, now noww...   don;t make me jealous with women's shoe sizes. πŸ˜†
i am stuck with shoe sizes for kids πŸ˜†
today i wore the princess cinderella design ones. For tomorrow, I got Nemo πŸ˜ƒ .. They sqeak when I walk.. and a light lights up in heels.. Love'em πŸ˜‰   

LOL everybody!

Good Rocking there Tania πŸ‘ πŸ‘   Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raksha.l

Haha, we humans are never satisfied with what we have got...why is the grass  always greener on the other side???πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

I used to suffer with this height thing in school because all my friends were short and the seating used to be according to the heights...Also I loooove wearing high heeled footwear, that also was impossible- even during the college time..

Gradually I started to enjoy my height- specially when I am around shorter men..They just get intimidatedπŸ˜†

Same here I am 5' 6.5" and all girls in my school or college at the time were 5.2. Even the guys were not very tall.  I used to feel uncomfortable walking with all my friends.  Slim and tall for the indian standard than.  I always felt my height should have been 5.2 😳 But it has never stopped me from wearing heels.  Once I came to US I felt short to some women but at a par with most.  So I think we all should be happy with what we got πŸ˜ƒ.  Eventually we all will shrink a bit

Sound thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Same here I am 5' 6.5" and all girls in my school or college at the time were 5.2. Even the guys were not very tall.  I used to feel uncomfortable walking with all my friends.  Slim and tall for the indian standard than.  I always felt my height should have been 5.2 😳 But it has never stopped me from wearing heels.  Once I came to US I felt short to some women but at a par with most.  So I think we all should be happy with what we got πŸ˜ƒ.  Eventually we all will shrink a bit

Then what will be left of me??
Sound thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Raksha, now noww...   don;t make me jealous with women's shoe sizes. πŸ˜†
i am stuck with shoe sizes for kids πŸ˜†
today i wore the princess cinderella design ones. For tomorrow, I got Nemo πŸ˜ƒ .. They sqeak when I walk.. and a light lights up in heels.. Love'em πŸ˜‰   

LOL everybody!

Good Rocking there Tania πŸ‘ πŸ‘   

Thankfully my shoe size does not reflect my heightπŸ˜ƒ And I can choose shoes from the adult sectionπŸ˜›.

Edited by Sound - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yup that too.And FYI, I was just being nice to others.Modesty is not my best virtue either when I have to wear size 10 shoes.πŸ˜†

Wonder can somebody if 5'3" and still wear size 10 shoes?πŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sound

Then what will be left of me??

No worries Neets your partner will shrink too so it really doesn't matter at that time and age πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†