Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

is being short heighted a curse?????

Cuhrazy.Anisha IF-Dazzler
Cuhrazy.Anisha
Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 1:17am | IP Logged

hey guyz now ive been pondering over dis point ever since dis frnd has made the shoulder of my t shirt wet wid her tears fr the reason of her BEING SHORT....

now im not very tall myself juss average about 5 .4' n dis frnd of mine is 5 nuthing n shes lately totally depressed abt being short

not only her but i guess sooooo many other girls/boys who r a bit shorter than average suffer frm depression cuz of dis reason n some even lose their self confidence ( ive heard of dis)

but sumhow i feel its not that bad to be short i mean ok even if ure a bit short dsnt mean the world has come to an end fr u therez so much more to life than just height

n dis frnd of mine feels since shes short shez good fr nuthing no guy will ever look at her she will never have a good personality she will never get maried n even many other ppl feel the same

so my question to all of u is BEING SHORT REALLY A CURSE?

now if ur a boy

would u get interested in a girl whoz pretty..cute sweet n fun loving BUT SHORT?

n if ur a girl

the same question fr u will u get intrested in a guy whoz short but same as above?

i mena to me it dsnt matter if the guy is 5'6' or 6 feet tall  all dat maters is he should be smart and some1 i can talk to n be wid

whats ur opinion???

(dont ignore ur opinion might cheer up sombodySmile...like mine cheered up my frndEmbarrassed)

Edited by koolgal_anisha - 29 January 2007 at 1:28am

Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Well, Love HAppens with anyone accedently, And Does'nt see that the person is short or Long............. Smile
datspreets IF-Veteran Member
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Most short peopel I know, are the smartest people! They make up for their short height with their personality. I think she just needs pep talk!
drymaple Senior Member
drymaple
drymaple

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i think short heighted ppl look cute! Embarrassed Embarrassed
and meeting guys...marriage and stuff...is not everything Smile and not everything is related to height Smile . you know short heighted ppl don't have to care about forehead bruises when walking through a small door! Dead lucky ppl Embarrassed they are small and sweet which helps them to hide their age! Cry
"grass is not always greener on the other side" Wink
tall ppl have to face a lot too Confused
shizajaved IF-Veteran Member
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Most short heighted people I have seen are good-luking and smart peoples. Take an example of a girl who's my brother's friend. Her name is Ayesha. She's the most gorgeous girl I have seen in my whole life but her height is short. She has got the most wonderful and friendly personality too. She never got curse for her height. She got proposed by around 5 guys... and she also got offers for modeling and acting in serials. wooh! Isn't it exciting?Big smile

But that's not necessary that all short heighted people would be smart. Those who are not smart but short heighted, they usually get cursed.. and well, this is a natural thing. But one should not get dishearted. They usually make up with other things very well. Big smile

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 6:26am | IP Logged
after watching "main meri patni aur woh" this weekend..i think it's all in your brain. If you think being short is curse...it is...if you think you are normal...you will be treated like one. People will treat you how you want urself to be looked as. President of our co. is 4'9" he has the most strong personality i've seen... plp do make fun behind his back abotu his height, but well he is the boss and he has reached where he is despite of his short height.

Edited by sowmyaa - 29 January 2007 at 6:28am
Pensive Goldie
Pensive
Pensive

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged
^^ my word exactly...there are many short people who r smart...there are many who r not...u just cant genaralise in that way.Most important thing is that whether u r comfortable with your body or not...if u r then nothing can stop youBig smile
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 8:12am | IP Logged
mmm...height does play a BIG role while looking for a life partner... i dont know why..

but otherwise,, I dont think it works negatively or positively..It is more about the person than his/her height

Go to top