•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
so which one u prefer to read and why ??
Edited by dannyk - 17 years ago
i always prefer paper book...not only that there is something magical about the paperbook that apppeals to me and there is no way i can fit my pc in my bathroom or garden or kitchen ....or I just love  the feel of the paper and the ability of turning pages after pages and even when am unable to sleep at night i always have my book to lull me back into a peaceful slumber...but also my eyes become sore like hell if i read story books on the screen though its weird that i always prefer doing my research and professional work on screen.
Paper books, because it is convenient and portable. PC or laptop for that matter isn't for me.

Originally posted by angel_wings

i always prefer paper book...not only that there is something magical about the paperbook that apppeals to me and there is no way i can fit my pc in my bathroom or garden or kitchen ....or I just love  the feel of the paper and the ability of turning pages after pages and even when am unable to sleep at night i always have my book to lull me back into a peaceful slumber...but also my eyes become sore like hell if i read story books on the screen though its weird that i always prefer doing my research and professional work on screen.

I am exactly the same!

hmm....paper books have the orignial feel. Also they are less damagiing to your eyes.You can take a book any where. Toi a library, school, park, bathrrom, garden, or any where else. 😕 😆
Paper books because they really give you a feeling of reading...ebooks, I have never tried, but am sure it would feel just as if you're normally browsing the net.
Originally posted by fariha17

Paper books because they really give you a feeling of reading...ebooks, I have never tried, but am sure it would feel just as if you're normally browsing the net.

i totally believe dat as well i think readin a paper book is alot different from an ebook also it's convinent u can carry a book to about anywhere you instead of carring a laptop or pc around which is totally not my type!

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
Originally posted by angel_wings

Totally agreed! As the matter of the fact I have never really read an "ebook"  I always go find a paperback and then read it. 

I think it's almost impossible for me to read it on computer (though I love computers) but papers have some magic to themselves and just love it.  Another factor that adds in is that I read in so many postures for example while sitting, lying, half lying etc etc. also sometimes while walking, other times in front of TV and anywhere so a paperback is more convenient then ebook.