India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 30.11.04, TUESDAY:

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

The whole family except for our lead pair and Veena reach the beach. Cg and Lalit decide 2 play football. During the game Rishi keeps pulling Varun's leg abt him going 2 be Papa. No second thoughts abt Rishi being disgusting but the scene was hilarious. Smile On the other side, Sanj suggests that Mehak should eat something and takes Roshan from her. Vasu is feeling bored. ( Btw Vasu's dress and Aman's hair style were worth a watch  LOL ) Just when Varun and Rishi r on the verge of a fight, Mehak comes to take Varun away, Rishi comments Varun as hen-pecked. ( This time u r wrong Rishi, keep this title for ur dear Big B).

Suj while driving calls Kash and wants her to join him in a new coffee shop. He voices his concern abt her being alone when he is out, busy with business. She pretends to be a good patni.

Sanj and Mehak r playing frisbee, Varun is playing with Roshan. Mehak falls and Varun rushes to help her. On the other hand, Roshan is frightened of the advancing waves and tries to get away, when Varun is busy comforting Mehak. Rishi notices this and runs towards Roshan instantly and picks him up. ( Behaved like a caring father Clap ) Further he gets wild at Varun and Mehak 4 not taking care of his child when Varun is himself going to have one, Mehak tells him to leave them alone.. Sanj has heard this all and is shocked and crying. Vasu notices Sanj's tears.

Suj comes to know that Kash has left for somewhere. Kash who is in her car makes a mental note of wining Suj's trust back completely after the events of Mumbai.

Vasu follows Sanj to a room and asks if the reason of her tears has been Rishi. Sanj refuses to talk abt anything at the moment.

Suj stops by a park and watches a couple. He remembers his golden days with Kash. Hopes for the best and dreams. Thora sa pyar plays. ( Happy dreaming, keep it up. What else could u possibly do?)

Vasu confronts Rishi abt Sanj's tears and warns him against hurting Sanj anymore. He wonders what  the prb is now with Sanj.

A car stops in front of Kash's , a number of men in black advance, push the driver out and try to stop Kash from shouting. The epi. ends here.

( Btw , was Kash shouting "PIYUSH", it sounded like that.........Dead   now i've promised myself not to trust her, Arch could've been behind this as she promised to torture Kash yest. but just today Kash was determined to win Suh's trust back, so it could've been one of her old tricks to hire these men, what is ur opinion abt the culprit this time? )

GREATNADS Newbie
GREATNADS
GREATNADS

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
o dont think so this time cause she is trapped in her own net guys
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update!

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Lovely update Simp.

As always Rishi is just superb and natural, effortless. ( I just love to hate him Wink ) So is Vasu, she looked damn good in that dress. I'm glad Sanj got to know the truth.  Though methinks Rishi will bluff his way thru this one too. Sanj and Sujal were the most idiotic characters lately for being such suckers to their partners and trusting them blindly.  Now only Sujal is left........

Oh yes I definitely think it is Kashish only who has hired these goons to kidnap her.....or it cud b Archie.........

But I wud put my bets on Kash.

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
thxz so much for the update simp! Smile
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 update......
well i thought maybethis this time kashish is not doing thisbut maybe rishi or archi...
or one more guess rahul singhania......
yesterday i culd feel that old sujal was back..(wearing same jacket he wore at awards.)
specially his dialouge... "do pal ki doori doori do kadmo ka faasla shayad hamesha keliye mil jaye." something like this..
this shows our sujal that was a sweet dialogue..
how culd he expect kash to be his forever...
but this time i really wish something shuld happen that kash shuld fall for sujal..
maybe this happen....
sujal will rescue her n they came close..
just a wild guess....
lets see what will happen?????????????

finally dumb sanjana came to know abt rishi but asusual he will manage to convince her to beleive him...
Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Instead of shouting Sujal's name she was shouting Piyush now thats surprising it reminds me of an old english movie called night of the creepsLOL

Go to top