Voice that is scary for BB contd's

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I know it has been asked many times...

There is no BigBoss as such, thik hai understandable... but whose voice over that brought shivers to all... no articles nothing..

Any insider or anyone knows about it.. please update so that BB contestants can block any radio channel or phone calls to avoid shivers....

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOL.. Anshu...it think its some wanted criminal who took refuge in the Sony Studios..Edited by Meena1 - 17 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. Anshu...it think its some wanted criminal who took refuge in the Sony Studios..

lol.. Meena..sony owes us names of ppl involved....  but that voice will scare the s* out of contestants... if he calls them on cell.. they will be horrified...Atleast name will helpπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: raj5000

lol.. Meena..sony owes us names of ppl involved....  but that voice will scare the s* out of contestants... if he calls them on cell.. they will be horrified...Atleast name will helpπŸ˜†

LOL.. yes .. Hey Anshu.. did you see the movie Phone Booth..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. it suspense thriller about some guy getting harrassed in a public phone booth .. tht voice sounds somewht siimilar to BigBoss'
raj5000 thumbnail

LOL.. yes .. Hey Anshu.. did you see the movie Phone Booth..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. it suspense thriller about some guy getting harrassed in a public phone booth .. tht voice sounds somewht siimilar to BigBoss'

I did see it.. fantastic thriller...chalo I am taking of to watch guru now.. hope its worth

I did see it.. fantastic thriller...chalo I am taking of to watch guru now.. hope its worth

LOL.. Guru..it seeems soo gloomy..and Ash loooks  too thin in tht movie.. but have  fun.. i know you gonna come back in half an hour.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mwow thumbnail

I know it has been asked many times...

There is no BigBoss as such, thik hai understandable... but whose voice over that brought shivers to all... no articles nothing..

Any insider or anyone knows about it.. please update so that BB contestants can block any radio channel or phone calls to avoid shivers....

Thanks

It was a RJ's voice. I am forgetting his name. If I find the article, I will post it.
raj5000 thumbnail

LOL.. Guru..it seeems soo gloomy..and Ash loooks  too thin in tht movie.. but have  fun.. i know you gonna come back in half an hour.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know me pretty well.. just 15 minutes made me sleepy... didn't see ash tilll so going back.. hope to suffer it little longer....

Did u see coolers, cellular, paparaziii(check spelling), jury duty?

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mwow

It was a RJ's voice. I am forgetting his name. If I find the article, I will post it.

Please do.. it awsn't radio mirchi guy.. some pandey... someone new...

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
May be they wont disclose it cos then they cannot use that voice in the next season.. just my guess... but yes.. with today media so much involved in everything.. it will be hard to hide.. dekhate hai.. if we come to know about that voice.. Big Boss chahate hai.. πŸ˜ƒ