Book Talk

Introduce Yourself! (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

ravitkumar123

ravitkumar123

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hi I am Ravit kumar. I am new user here. i am looking for sharing new ideas.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself! (Page 24)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_iqbal_khan

IF-Rockerz

love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Name: Katie

Profession/Occupation: Healthcare Professional

Fav. Book Genre: Don't really have one but mostly fantasy and romance

Last book you've read: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith (adapted from Jane Austen)

The next book you plan on reading: The Fault in Our Stars

Favorite Book/Series: Harry Potter.  Anything by Jane Austen, Christopher Pike, and Nicholas Sparks.  The Uglies series, Life of Pi, Lord of the Rings series, Game of Thrones series

SatyarthNayak

SatyarthNayak

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hi...Satyarth Nayak here...Author, script-writer, journalist - I don several hats...My upcoming thriller 'The Emperor's Riddles' has got rave reviews from Amish Tripathi and Ashwin Sanghi and is all set to hit the stands this month. 

silvershadow

silvershadow

Posted: 15 February 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hi guyz...I have recently join this forum because i am a book lover...I hope i would get to know about new books here and would also let u know about the books i have read...                                                                 NAME: HIMADRI                                                                                                        FAV BOOK GENRE: FICTION                                                                                  LAST BOOK U HV READ: EMERLAND GREEN BY KERSTIN GIER                  NEXT BOOK U PLAN ON READING: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

island7

island7

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Hi,
This is iSLaND7 from Gujarat, India

Book Lover.

Fav Geners: Fiction - Mystery / Thriller / Suspense / Sci-Fi
Non Fiction: Self Help
Audiobook Lover.
Ebook Lover.

Currently reading: The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty Audiobook

PS: Contact me before buying anything from Flipkart / Snapeal - you can get popular ebooks for free!!

SonalSahu

SonalSahu

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
New user here. :')

Name: Sonal 

Profession/Occupation: Student 

Fav. Book Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Slice of life, Romantic Comedy

Last book you've read: Kane Chronicles

The next book you plan on reading: Eragon

Favorite Book/Series: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Fault In out Stars, The Hunger Games, Sherlock Holmes, Divergent

Currently Reading: Insurgent

dabang4life

dabang4life

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

name Haroon

from california U.S

I am orginally from Afghanistan.. I was born and raised there. Now living in U.S

I am not going to say my age.. God I am probably the oldest here

Indian movie fan.. have been for years.. I also love cricket..

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 08 April 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Name: SRISHTI

Profession/Occupation: STUDENT 

Fav. Book Genre: MYSTRY , FICTION , ROMANCE , ACTION , ADVEBTURE , THRILLER , HORRORTongue

Last book you've read: MASTER OF THE GAME BY SIDNEY SHELDON AND ANGELS AND DEMONS BY DAN BROWN SIMULTANEOUSLY

The next book you plan on reading: MISTRESS OF THE GAME , DIVERGENT , DIGITAL FORTRESS

Favorite Book/Series: HUNGER GAMES , MASTER OF THE GAME - MISTRESS OF THE GAME , HARRY POTTER , GHOST STORIES OF AN ANTIQUARY , DAN BROWN(ALL) , AGATHA CHRISTIE , SHERLOCK HOLMES etcWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Book Talk Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.