Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~~~Ektaz fan club~~~website added pg 13 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

Originally posted by CINDRELLA

goshShocked
i never knew this fan club ever existedConfused
LOL
well i'l come here too
kabhi kabhiWink

Yep feel free to drop in anytime i should come more but abit busy nowConfused

surely dear
will come here
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~Ektaz fan club~~~website added pg 13 (Page 16)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ekta Kapoor and Karan Johar in Love?
14 Feb, 2008 06:15 am ISTlReshma Kelkar /INDIATIMES MOVIES

There's a new couple in our B town Ekta Kapoor and Karan Johar. It is believed that soap opera queen Ekta Kapoor and king of emotional films, Karan cant hide their feelings anymore these days. An industry insider informs us that not just the couple but their families too are happy with this relationship and are looking forward to their marriage.

Ekta and Karan who have known each other since their childhood, hit it off on the set of Koffee with Karan. Both are successful and masters in their work. It is believed that Ekta is fond of Karan's mother as in an interview she claimed that Karan's mother gives inputs to her soaps, which are invaluable. Both Karan and his mom have always been very supportive to her.

The duo have one thing in common and that is their fixation for 'K'. All her serials start with that alphabet and so does Karan's movies. It is believed that Ekta was keen to work with Karan. She wanted him to be part of her film. Karan too seemed to be equally fond of Ekta and agreed to play a game show host in Balaji Films' next C Kkompany. Karan plays host of a funny version of the popular show KBC.

It can also be recalled that once in his interview he said that both of them were very maladjusted, overweight kids. Today they turned out rather well. When asked about marriage Karan had said that "I don't think I ever will find the right partner. If finally neither Ekta nor I find someone else we'll marry each other."

It seems that Karan really meant what he said on the show. The duo recently performed live at Balaji Telefilms award function. It is believed that Ekta had earlier refused to perform with Karan Johar but changed her mind and finally the couple danced together and enjoyed being on stage.

A source says, "The couple are very much in love. In fact Ekta used to drop in to meet Karan during NDTV Imagine's shoots of Shava Shava. She visits his office more often. Their parents are happy with this relationship and also looking forward to this marriage."

Hope to see one more wedding soon.

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2780207.cms

by jani4eva in the KS forum

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 16 February 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by k-ekta fan

count me in.. i was never knwing dat ekta Fc was alos dere. otherwise i might hve join long b4...

sowi i thought i had tracked all ekta fans lol well better late than neverTongue glad to have you here love your id Wink

thx u so much... nina... I m happy dat i cme here b4 it might b 2 late. same here i m glad 2 b here in ekta Fc... thx u . even ur id is unquie .. angu..

hey preeti u 2..... welcme shlcme..  hw u doin..

thx preeti 4 d article of karu n ekta..

luv is in d air.... God. my sis will go crazy of i tell her abt dis news. 4m d every1 1st day of KWK.. she started 2 make karu n ekta as pair.. n c it cme true 2 day. dey mke a nice pair

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged

count me in.. i was never knwing dat ekta Fc was alos dere. otherwise i might hve join long b4...

sowi i thought i had tracked all ekta fans lol well better late than neverTongue glad to have you here love your id Wink

thx u so much... nina... I m happy dat i cme here b4 it might b 2 late. same here i m glad 2 b here in ekta Fc... thx u . even ur id is unquie .. angu..

hey preeti u 2..... welcme shlcme..  hw u doin..

thx preeti 4 d article of karu n ekta..

luv is in d air.... God. my sis will go crazy of i tell her abt dis news. 4m d every1 1st day of KWK.. she started 2 make karu n ekta as pair.. n c it cme true 2 day. dey mke a nice pair

yes dear
love is in the air
& may b for Ekta too
hope atleast now she stops troubling the jodiConfusedLOL

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

HEY NINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I love Ekta for bringing Rishabh Bajaj into my life. LOL

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 18 February 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yosh

HEY NINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I love Ekta for bringing Rishabh Bajaj into my life. LOL

yosh
mere bhai ko chod diya kya?Confused
LOL

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 February 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top