Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

why are bad guys attractive to women

lamhe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Why do bad guys seem attractive to women?

Just thought must get some views on this, do u all think women tend to find men who are bad more attractive than simple straight forward guys. Does it give them a sense of satisfaction to get Casanova under their thumbs?

Lets look at it from jassis point of view, she always knew that her boss was a big flirt who was not very faithful to his fianc (remember the episode when she slept in his cabin and armaan was romancing a woman) and did many not so good things but still she had this irresistible attraction for armaan ...why? Coz he was always unattainable? I have seen that many most women never seem to value a guy that get very easily, did this happen in jassi's mind for purab she got him without any effort, so such a thing cant possibly be cherished, as people always cherish things they get with great pains in every field of life

Is it because of this tendency she is crazy about armaan even though he insulted her tons of times. Remember in one episode when jassi was to host a fashion show in gulmohur when she had heard armaan telling raj jassi is so ugly how to let her do it, but that didn't seem to hurt her a bit but one party with purab in which others not even her fiance said she is ugly she almost jumped to ditch him, and even now she is sad coz her family is sad not because she lost something

Are good guys boring and typical in many women's eyes, one armaan fan has said now that he has become good he seems abnormal, does wickedness give a sense of thrill and danger and attractiveness

why do my posts come in all sizes someone help๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
may be ur talking considering personal experience!!
but my friend.. bad always suffers and good wins the battle!!!
... Grls may be look for bad guys for time pass, but finally fall in the hands of a good, mannerful guy!!!
good peole always win the battle and bad loses!!

... one more of my preaching... one day bad also finally leaves bad and becomes good .... so u see jaasi is back with armaan!!!!!

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
I think women like the bad guy persona...tough,
masculine...who wants a pretty boy with a simple life when you
can have complexity. I have a 5 ft 10 husband who weighs 280
lbs. He could throw me from here to China if he got mad, but
that is how I like him. He looks menacing, but he is a big teddy
bear.

As for Jassi, I think she suffers from amnesia, a dual personality
and the double standard syndrom. T&D, I think you need to
send her to a shrink, better yet, why don't the two of you visit a
shrink....

Your comment, "...Are good guys boring and typical in many
women's eyes, one armaan fan has said now that he has
become good he seems abnormal, does wickedness give a
sense of thrill and danger and attractiveness..." His original
character was charming, sometimes nice, most times mean to
Jassi. I think that Armaan underwent some kind of excorcism
from bad to good. To see him all "sugari" is toooooo goood to
be true....and hard to digest....and is abnormal from his original
character....thanks for reading my rambling.
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: HUMM

may be ur talking considering personal experience!!
but my friend.. bad always suffers and good wins the battle!!!
... Grls may be look for bad guys for time pass, but finally fall in the hands of a good, mannerful guy!!!
good peole always win the battle and bad loses!!

... one more of my preaching... one day bad also finally leaves bad and becomes good .... so u see jaasi is back with armaan!!!!!

I agree with you 100% foget about liking bad guys i dont even look at them.๐Ÿ˜ก For me nice and sincere guys are the best that's why i guess Purab so much๐Ÿ˜ณ. I m kind of starting to like Arman a little bit since he has gotten nicer.๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Morgoth thumbnail

Welcome to the forum, Lamhe.

Well, each woman is different...why do you think men complain about not being able to understand us?๐Ÿ˜‰

Here are my own classifications of women and their likes/dislikes in men:

The Idealist: She wants the perfect guy - the type who will bring her flowers every day, the type who understands what she wants without her even saying anything and who would do anything for her. This type of female generally remains a spinster throughout her life because perfection does not exist.

The Pragmatist: She knows that the perfect man does not exist, but she does not mind making compromises in terms of looks and money as long as the man of her choice treats her well and earns an honest living. Love is important, but not at the cost of her dignity. She shuns the "bad boy" because she feels that he is a waste of her time.

The Bad Boy Tamer: She is one woman who gets a thrill from taming a casanova - changing his outlook towards life completely. She does not mind the humiliations inflicted upon her because she feels that love conquers all. Sometimes however, she is unable to tame the bad boy and gets hurt. So, in a way, she is somewhat of an idealist, but has a bit of pragmatism in her. 

Miss Superficiality: Looks, Looks, Looks! Money, Money, Money! This female is the worst of the lot. She does not care about anything except pure materialism. Her ideal man is one who has both looks and money, but she does not mind an ugly man with lots of cash even if he is an Underworld Don.

pj04 thumbnail

great classification mystic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

here is different classification(age wise)....please understand exceptions are always there and lines are blurry depending on your local culture and family lifestyle.

0-16yrs: the girls in this age are somewhat naive and protected. thier idea of romance is typically influenced by movies, stereotypes and romantic novels. their idea of perfect guy is based on prince charming.looks are a very important thing with public display of affection and pampering ranking next.

16-27 yrs: this is the age of growing emotionally and socially. you are out to test and question every preconcieved idea. this also the age of major peer pressure, rebellion and desire to prove one self. you live for excitement, challenge and fun with remanants of romantic ideas from last stage.you realise the importance of having a rich, goodlooking guy with attitude by your side. this category is most prone to falling for bad boy persona. he is unconventional, rebellious,exciting and fun...not to mention a feather in your hat. changing or taming him is challenge where you prove yourself and you attribute this change to love (remanant idea of romance).

28-40yrs: been there ...done that becomes your attitude. you are more worldly wise ...you realise the amount of work relationships take. you yearn for stability and companionship tinged with genuine concern and care.you still desire good looks , money, passion but are ready to compromise on it for stability, family life and someone to keep you grounded. the dreams from last stage have not died so you admire bad boys...do oohs and aahs but would never opt for one given choice.

40-70+yrs: you have seen it all ...completed a circle of life and become wise to the fact that there are things more important  than money , looks ,and passion in life. hopefully you have spend your life with a person who has become a great friend and lover. he is more of an habit to you and your life with him is so badly intertwined that you can't differentiate where you end and he starts.you can communicate without words and know his deepest desires and truths without being told.friendship, care and similarity of purpose(caring for kids, keeping family intact etc) are a priority now . bad boys bore you , you can't understand whatever attracted you to them in the first place. you nag and give long lectures when you see your kid and loved ones fall for them. you are the parent now and want for your kids what you have achieved now(after 40 yrs of your life)

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
Excellent analysis everyone๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Lamhe I think the answer to ur question lies in human psychology.....bad/sin  always appears attractive to us......there is a certain seductive quality, a danger, a thrill in the bad that we crave......