Food, Drinks & Recipes

COOKS! Introduce Yourselves Here! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

sahibagupta

sahibagupta

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Hi
Always great to see so lots of keen people in the GIS field, I have been in the business for over0 years now as well as a lot has changed and evolved in that time, probably of the most notable things is that it is simpler to report what they do now thanks to ESRI and Google. A lot more of the world have become more familiar with GIS these days.
Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COOKS! Introduce Yourselves Here! (Page 9)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GODIVACHOCO

GODIVACHOCO

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Love cooking Heart
all types preferably Continental stuff 

-Spice-

Goldie

-Spice-

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Hello guys.. Pranati here.. Luv cooking n watching serials of course! I'm a doctor.. From India.. Take careSmile

adamwills

adamwills

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I am from Irvine. Like to join here and know more about Indian recipies.

Thanks

rosstaylor

rosstaylor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Hi my name is ross
and i like all food recipes ...

realreviews

realreviews

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hi,

I'm Manisha from Real Reviews.

A Mumbaikar by choice (I'm originally from Jaipur), I'm a trained yoga teacher and nutritionist... but I am a food lover first!! I love experimenting with recipes of dishes I've tasted during my travels, bridging all gaps in flavours, tastes, geographies and hearts. I believe I have a knack for creating Indian versions of international dishes by using ingredients that are easily available here. Having used my knowledge of dietetics to shed 21kg after the birth of my son, I feel I know what it takes to stay fit and eat healthy. But that has never stopped me from indulging in my love for desserts. Balance is a key ingredient in my life and cooking - it allows me to enjoy food but sends me exercising every day, it lets me share more and more but never tires me.

Check out more about me on the Real Reviews website. Real Reviews dot in.

heena88

Goldie

heena88

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hello frndzz . I m heena. Love to cook . Recently tried chiillu paneer. Yummy

rekhabisht

rekhabisht

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Profession/Occupation: IT Professional

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): many

Best friends on I-F: many

What do you enjoy cooking/making? hmm, maagie

Whats your favourite food/drink?  pizza

Do you watch Cookery programmes if so which? Yes

I am new for this forum, but want you to introduce myself that I like to eat and cook new dishes. :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Food, Drinks & Recipes Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.