Debate Mansion

Prediction for the Future:Your Thoughts!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

srohan

srohan

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
prediction of serials ......hmmm , I dot watch any wht will i predict Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction for the Future:Your Thoughts!! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peacestead

Goldie

peacestead

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

Great Predictions by one and all!!!

I will take up the 2nd and 3rd points first, finally deal with the 1st point.

2. Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

Astha is going to be furious at Simran. She cannot digest the fact that Sia is her step-sister. I think Abhi will try his best to convince Astha, but she will be violent. Astha now, does not want to see Simran's face. Saurabh will have a sudden hatred for Astha, as he will feel, his own grand daughter Sia is being pushed to the dark. A situation will arise where Astha cannot live with Simran. So, Simran and Abhi will decide that for the betterment of all, Abhi will take Astha to his parents' house. Simran will take care of Sia. So places will be reversed.

Sia will get all the love and affection from Simran and Saurabh. She will feel more comfortable and secure. There, Abhi will have Astha with him. He will try and shower great love towards Astha. At first, this task of mellowing down Astha will not be easy for Abhi. But a changed responsible Abhi will understand how much it means to change Astha's attitude. He will slowly understand her psyche, thanks to the great psychological experience he has had by writing books. He will then talk to Astha about various facts of life. Astha will slowly develop a ear to listening. Abhi will drive into her head some facts well woven with good thoughts. They will slowly show a transformed Astha. It will be more or less similar to  Abhi's transformation into a mature person. Astha will then be guilty of what she has done.

Abhi might then force Astha to meet her mother Simran. Simran will be longing to get back Astha. Slowly, things will take a turn for the positive with Astha accepting her mom and sis.

This is my prediction. But this transformation according to me will take time. First, we will see a very violent Astha. Then Abhi will take his time in correcting her. So lots to be seen and understood, friends!!!

3. We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love?

I feel Astha will go and live with Abhi in his place. Abhi will slowly make Astha understand that even before her, seeing light in this world, Sid and Sia were together. They used to like each other's company. This has just transformed into love for each other. So she has to understand that nobody will be happy by forcing Sid to marry her. Astha will also slowly realise that Sid does not love her, but wants to be loyal to her. She will understand the difference between Loyalty and Love. As she mellows down to Simran and Sia, we can expect her attitude changing for Sid-Sia. She might finally say that Sid and Sia deserve each other. She will be happy to get back her parents.

1. Now we all know that Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new    love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )

This is a very tricky question to answer. Many have already said that in this age, Simran and Abhi do not really need marriage. They just need companionship. I have a different thought altogether. I agree that after a certain age, many things become meaningless in life. But, Abhi and Simran have yet to see the brighter side of life together. They have undergone so much of turmoil in life that it will be fair enough to unite them. This will be an ending worth watching.

I think as Akshata has said, both their daughters will get their parents married. As the name of the serial suggests, Astitva Ek Prem Kahaani cannot end without Abhi and Simran uniting for life, making their prem kahaani fruitful. This will be a scene which i would love to see. After all, Simran needs this happiness in life. The director has to bring together the Love Birds.... Abhi and Simran need each other. They need to be together to give unconditional love to their daughters, Astha and Sia.

All have been deprived of one thing or the other. Simran has struggled thro' her life without a life partner. Abhi has had so many hiccups in life, has then struggled a lot living a recluse life. Astha has never got her father's love, she longs for it. Sia has never seen herself grow before her parents. So all need the other. I think the serial should end with Abhi-Simran living happily with their daughters, Sia and Astha.......

So this is my prediction for the future of Astitva.....Smile

Beautifully written !!!!! How i wish this serial turns out just the way you have predicted, well written and written with alot of deep thought and feeling, well done , enjoyed every word that u wrote , I can see your sensitive side in your imagination here as well !!!!!

peacestead

Goldie

peacestead

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wawahehe

Aastha will not accept Abhi blaming him for all the problems and then running away like a coward.  She will blame Simran for keeping her in dark and hate her more.  Aastha will not be able to accept Sia.  When she will know that her dada-dadi and Sid-Urmila also knew about Abhi, she will not be able to trust anyone. 

Aastha will run away from home and will NEVER  BE FOUND.  Simran and Sid will get a call from the mental asylum that someone kidnapped Radhaji from the hospital.  They will understand that it must be Aastha who would have taken Radhaji with her. 

Abhi will again run away blaming himself for Aastha running away.  Sia will not marry Sid because of the guilt (although she was not at fault) that she was also partly responsible for Aastha's disappearance.  Simran will rename Sia as "Aastha" and will spend her life waiting for Aastha.  She will decide to retire in few years handing over the hospital to Sid.   

Sid will continue to wait for Sia........ 

The serial will take another 18 year leap....Sid and Sia will both be shown as single.  They would be shown as good friends.  They will show Simran and Shaguna with few more grey hair.  Saurabh's and Mr. Saxena's (Abhi's father) pictures will be shown hanging on the wall with garlands.  Abhi's mom will be shown as very old lady living with Simran. 

Sia will be shown as a film director who will be influenced by stories of a new writer (named "Paheli").  She will be deperate to meet this writer.  Sia will be shown travelling to different places to find out about this writer and eventually, this writer will turn out to be Aastha.  Sia will be shocked.    

TO BE CONTINUED.......

This is so funny, very good imagination!!!!!

MadAbtMrsWalia

Groupbie

MadAbtMrsWalia

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
O MY GOD !!!!! LOL wawahehe....u should seriously consider applying 4 some job in the indian television industry........most probably for a writer Wink ......UR WAY TOOOOO GOOD......

Edited by MadAbtMrsWalia - 25 July 2005 at 1:50pm

innocentindian

Goldie

innocentindian

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged

LOLGreat idea to do this – my apologies for replying so late but here is my tuppence anyway. It's very hard to think of anything else after reading akshata's and sree's and other peoples thoughts - all were sooooo good!!!!!

Some of the predictions have already been proved true – others haven't. So I will skip that.

I must say – a big round of applause  for rak201 for his "satirical" take on the serial (matey, as a die-hard simran fan I just don't know why you watch this program, but it's your choice and it certainly is great to read your comments which are typically from a different angle to mine - so do keep posting )

Like some of the others, I also will deal with the abhi-simran marriage later.

Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

WOWEEE! Ms AKSHA_ajaisinha_TA….excellent! tres bien indeedy! !!! You have got this almost spot-on! It seems that astha has  gone even further now – she has chosen to reject BOTH sia and simran. Also, she has gone to be with abhi.  Abhi at this stage is now going to be very crucial to the story. He will be the one that "sorts her out". He will show his understanding of his own self, the self-realization that he has undergone, and be able to help astha  realize the mistakes she is committing and which are in some ways similar to his, certainly where hers and his nature is concerned. I will discuss this further in the other discussion we are undergoing But it will still be a while until astha accepts sia and simran. She may accept one of them along the way, but not both at the same time. Basically, i suppose it is a combination of what sree and akshata wrote...hope thats ok

Now we all know that We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love? 

The twist here will be that sid and astha will remain as a couple, but after this last week when abhi introduced sid and sia as each others childhood friends, it opened the door for them to meet up as friends. This friendship will develop into love, but due to asthas neurotic nature, and the high regard sid has for simran, Sid will not leave astha for sia. However, sid and sia will meet surreptitiously and abhi will find out. Eventually, abhi will make astha see sense and let astha pave the way for sid and sia to become a couple. In fact, at this point, as per askshata's prediction, manas' entry would be well-timed and he will also be pivotal along with abhi in turning the triangle into a partnership between the 2 love-birds (for that is what they will become). I think Manas will be returning, but am not sure whether it will be as a permanent cast member or just a guest appearance. Personally I also wish for him to be back permanently.

However, there could be a whole new twist to this. Whilst at the moment it seems like sid and sia, that can change as sia is very confused about love and men whereas astha is devoted to sid to the extent that when sid told her to stay on a bench until he returns, she did so for the whole day. Unfortunately, her neurotic behaviour is working against her. Sid, however, at the moment wants to be with sia, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were to change as well if he thinks astha cares for him more.

As regards who I would like to win, I think the couple that is in love should get together. So, I haven't answered this but have put forward another angle to the story. But, if I have to, then I think I may say that I think sid and astha may get together and be happy ever after, and sid and sia can have a friendship along the lines of manas and simran. Yikes, this going totally against what everyone else is thinking. (and yes, sorry, I know I have suggested both pairings – but am undecided)

Now we all know that Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new    love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court.

Yes, they should get married. And even if they don't, they will be partners living the "away from the world" type of life abhi was living previously. But now they won't part for sure.

If they do get married, then it will be a simple wedding in a temple, prob the same one that abhi did not turn up to. Can't beat the "Akshata's daughters getting simran ready" scenario and this is what the writers should do if they haven't thought of it already (I am assuming someone from the astitva production team has the good sense to be reading stuff on this website!). If for no other reason, then they should do it cos sree liked it so much! That itself will make a lot of us happy Wink

Should this marriage be the finale of the serial - and I personally am not convinced it is – but if it is then I think I would like them to end it with another 18 yr leap showing not just simran and abhi happily married, but also showing sid and his wife and her sister and her husband happily married and settled along with everyone else. Incidentally, if manas were to return permanently, then him and urmi should also get married…

Anyway, the bottom line is "and they all lived happily ever after" Smile 

Edited by innocentindian - 25 July 2005 at 7:30am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top