Debate Mansion

Prediction for the Future:Your Thoughts!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

scorpio_pk

scorpio_pk

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL LOL LOL

What an imagination wawahehe !   Clap

Your created ending is the best Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction for the Future:Your Thoughts!! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocentindian

Goldie

innocentindian

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

vah wawa....LOL rofl....

.. and i'm sure rak and other's will have enjoyed it as well Tongue

Edited by innocentindian - 15 July 2005 at 6:44pm

kmsiddhesh

kmsiddhesh

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 1:01am | IP Logged
hey thats a wild imaginations...............Confused

kmsiddhesh

kmsiddhesh

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 8:23am | IP Logged
heres ma take........Big smile

having come to know the truth abt sia n abhi, astha repends to simran to the things she had done to her n simran as usual forgive her n she accepts abhi but on seeing the closeness of sia n sid as they r childhood friends she plots against sia saying that she does not belive that sia is simrans n abhi's daughter she asks for medical tests 2 prove that she is the daughter of abhi n simran everybody initially relents but on seeing asthas behavior against sia abhi n simran accepts the proposal. on the day when the reports of the medical test r 2 b revealed astha changes the reports (now here come the twist) sid sees astha changing the reports n tells simran. now astha is overjoyed with the fact that she has won the battle but in turn she is slapped by abhi n simran, sid betrays her n abhi says she is not his daughter having done such a thing. now astha runs away from abhi n simran 2 nasik but to her shock radhaji is now totally recovered n now praises simran n tells her 2 go back 2 simran.(heres one more twist) now she shows up the level of maturity n goes back 2 simran n accepts sia as her sister n abhi bains washes her that sia n sid r made 4 each other n she must not do the same mistake that he did with neha her mother. now comes dr. brian with his son vicky astha on meeting with vicky falls in love with him now its time 2 marry abhi n simran so sia n astha now asks saurab to forgive abhi n let them marry. (last episode) abhi n simran, sia n sid, astha n vicky gets married in the same pandal..........................CryCryCry

i know its very packau.......................Smile

chameli

chameli

Posted: 16 July 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

1. Now we all know that Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new    love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )
 I think this time Simran will refuse to get married. She's had enuff

2. Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

I think Astha will freak out again. . I am not very fond of her

3. We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love?

Sia will win as they both love each other and with Astha it's one sided... what a weak reasoning power... isn't it?

shaista ali

shaista ali

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

hi guys

hmmmmmWinkwhat can i tell the writer .......he lives in a cuku landLOL

sorry guys!! i cant imagine any women i mean Dr Simran....not wanting to have an affaire or somethingEmbarrassedin 18 years come on yaaa......Big smile.(ishq insaan ki zaroorat hai tum na mano magar haqiqat hai)

i bet you Dr simran has been going on morning walks everyday!! so she needs no ABHI!!!Big smile SHE CAN HANDLE HERSELF.......THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!Smile

happy watching

shaista.

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Great Predictions by one and all!!!

I will take up the 2nd and 3rd points first, finally deal with the 1st point.

2. Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

Astha is going to be furious at Simran. She cannot digest the fact that Sia is her step-sister. I think Abhi will try his best to convince Astha, but she will be violent. Astha now, does not want to see Simran's face. Saurabh will have a sudden hatred for Astha, as he will feel, his own grand daughter Sia is being pushed to the dark. A situation will arise where Astha cannot live with Simran. So, Simran and Abhi will decide that for the betterment of all, Abhi will take Astha to his parents' house. Simran will take care of Sia. So places will be reversed.

Sia will get all the love and affection from Simran and Saurabh. She will feel more comfortable and secure. There, Abhi will have Astha with him. He will try and shower great love towards Astha. At first, this task of mellowing down Astha will not be easy for Abhi. But a changed responsible Abhi will understand how much it means to change Astha's attitude. He will slowly understand her psyche, thanks to the great psychological experience he has had by writing books. He will then talk to Astha about various facts of life. Astha will slowly develop a ear to listening. Abhi will drive into her head some facts well woven with good thoughts. They will slowly show a transformed Astha. It will be more or less similar to  Abhi's transformation into a mature person. Astha will then be guilty of what she has done.

Abhi might then force Astha to meet her mother Simran. Simran will be longing to get back Astha. Slowly, things will take a turn for the positive with Astha accepting her mom and sis.

This is my prediction. But this transformation according to me will take time. First, we will see a very violent Astha. Then Abhi will take his time in correcting her. So lots to be seen and understood, friends!!!

3. We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love?

I feel Astha will go and live with Abhi in his place. Abhi will slowly make Astha understand that even before her, seeing light in this world, Sid and Sia were together. They used to like each other's company. This has just transformed into love for each other. So she has to understand that nobody will be happy by forcing Sid to marry her. Astha will also slowly realise that Sid does not love her, but wants to be loyal to her. She will understand the difference between Loyalty and Love. As she mellows down to Simran and Sia, we can expect her attitude changing for Sid-Sia. She might finally say that Sid and Sia deserve each other. She will be happy to get back her parents.

1. Now we all know that Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new    love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )

This is a very tricky question to answer. Many have already said that in this age, Simran and Abhi do not really need marriage. They just need companionship. I have a different thought altogether. I agree that after a certain age, many things become meaningless in life. But, Abhi and Simran have yet to see the brighter side of life together. They have undergone so much of turmoil in life that it will be fair enough to unite them. This will be an ending worth watching.

I think as Akshata has said, both their daughters will get their parents married. As the name of the serial suggests, Astitva Ek Prem Kahaani cannot end without Abhi and Simran uniting for life, making their prem kahaani fruitful. This will be a scene which i would love to see. After all, Simran needs this happiness in life. The director has to bring together the Love Birds.... Abhi and Simran need each other. They need to be together to give unconditional love to their daughters, Astha and Sia.

All have been deprived of one thing or the other. Simran has struggled thro' her life without a life partner. Abhi has had so many hiccups in life, has then struggled a lot living a recluse life. Astha has never got her father's love, she longs for it. Sia has never seen herself grow before her parents. So all need the other. I think the serial should end with Abhi-Simran living happily with their daughters, Sia and Astha.......

So this is my prediction for the future of Astitva.....Smile

kmsiddhesh

kmsiddhesh

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged
now as the story has so turned out i think radhaji is the key

Post Reply New Post

Go to top