Debate Mansion

Prediction for the Future:Your Thoughts!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

nikeeta

nikeeta

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hmmmm i fink its gonna end hahahah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction for the Future:Your Thoughts!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akshata

Akshata

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Hi Sree,

Giving us members a chance to be writers,uh?Well,Ajai Sinha in his venture to keep the storyline as realistic as possible does not leave us much scope for predictions,but it sure is fun to imagine the future of the Mathur-Saxena parivaar.Iam going to let my imagine run wild...sorry Ajai saab you are not going to like this.I'm writing not what I want,just what the possiblities could be.

I am sorry for not following your questions in the given order but I feel the Abhi-Simran marriage is going to be the climax and perhaps the end of the serial.So I'll answer the other questions first.

Q:Now that we are slowly moving towards the point where Abhi is going to tell Astha about his and Sia's truth, how do you think Astha is going to react? Will she show a sudden level of maturity and level-headedness? Will she take her parents and sister to task? How is she going to accept the fact?

A:Astha is NOT going to take this news gracefully.She will be happy to have her father back but not with Sia in the package.She is going to hate Simran even more for not telling her the truth,infact for telling her lies.Simran will be unsuccessful in pacifying Astha this time.She will be accused of manipulating Abhi and of having used Sia as a pawn.She will challenge Simran to make a choice between Sia and herself and be really nasty with her.Abhi will lose his temper and slap her.That will be the last straw on the camel's back.She will want to leave Simran's house and will turn to Sid for his support.        

Here I move on to the next question.

Now we all know that We are also marching towards a Astha-Sid-Sia love triangle. Sid loves Sia but is trying to be loyal to Astha, Sia is now beginning to love Sid, But Astha loves Sid.So what are the twists this triangle love story will take? What do you think will happen? Also, who do you want to win in this Battle of love?

Urmilla will be very supportive keeping in mind Astha's well being and will ask her to come and stay with them.Simran will be relieved that she is in safe hands.When she starts to live there and be in close proximity with Sid she will start to feel that Sid is just being nice to her but something is amiss.Meanwhile Sia will also begin to have a change of heart for Sid.Some incident will lead Astha to the truth that Sia and Sid love each other.Naturally the poor kid won't be able to take it in her stride.She will feel very distressed and let down and will do something drastic.She may drive away in a car and meet with an accident or once again attempt suicide and this time they will nearly lose her. Pranay and Rashmi will be then informed(finally!!!!).And perhaps a cured Radhaji as well.

On Astha's recovery somehow they will convince her that Sid really wants to marry her.She will be staying with a changed Radhaji,who will teach Astha to let bygones be bygones and start a new future.The wedding date will be fixed.

Here our favorite MANAS will make his grand re-entry.(Now this my wishful thinking,I must admit)After catching up on what's happening he will show his displeasure at what's happening.He will remind Simran and Abhi that they are once again making the same mistake with the children.Marriage should not be a compromise,but will finally relent.Meanwhile Astha's relationship with Simran,Abhi and Sia will improve as she gets to know what actually had happened. She will change to a matured and understanding young lady.BUT on the day of the wedding,Astha will surprise one and all by making Sia marry Sid.    Here she will reveal that it was actually Manas uncle who made her see sense.He made her realise that he was not being selfish for his son but was genuinely concerned that history does not repeat it self.(A flash back scene of a secret meeting between Manas and Astha will be shown)

Now the long awaited question:

Abhi and Simran have re-united, are now new  love birds. But we also know that they are offcially divorced. So our question is when the story moves to Abhi-Simran re-marriage, how do you think they will get married? Their first marriage was a simple one, taking place in the court. So just think, put your thoughts in writing.(This point is courtesy Aloo_gobi. She was the one who gave me this idea. )

Both the daughters will persuade their parents to marry.They will deny and say that it's not their age for marriage. Eachone will try to convince them in his or her own style.

Here are a few classic examples to site a few:

1.CryA tearful Saurabh will once again plead with Abhi  and Simran that he wants them to marry and he wishes to see her settled before he dies. 

2.ApproveAstha will promise to study hard and become a doctor like her "Mamma" if they agree to marry.

3.ClapSia will plead for a normal family and tell them that  it will be the best wedding gift they can give her.

4.HugShaguna in her inimitable style will say" Bai,tumne bahut dukh dekha hai zindagi mein, ab Ganpati bappa aur ek mauka de rahe hain to tum kaiko aisa karti hai?"

5.Approve Cry HugRadhaji will remind Abhi and Simran that it was her Neha's wish that they re-unite and now it's time they fulfilled that wish.She will bless them and give them sincere good wishes.

6.LOLShekhar,Simran's jogging partner will tell Abhi that this is his last chance because he is waiting in the queue and would be very happy to marry Simran.

7.CryUrmilla will also advise her to marry as loneliness is not easy to cope with as one gets older and one needs a companion.

Rashmi,Pranay,Abhi's parents will all convince them.

Abhi and Simran will agree but to a simple ceremony in the temple. The daughters will dress her up as a bride and Abhi will compose romantic poetry to laud her beauty admist much laughter and joy. When they return home there will be a registered letter. On opening they will learn that Astha has made it.Yippee!! She has passed her entrance exams.Everyone will cheer and Simran with tears of joy in her eyes will hug both the girls and say" Today is the happiest day of my life,My family is truely complete".

Sometime later,they will have Simran and her family standing in front of Neha's photo and praying.

Sid and Sia will take Astha to her medical college and Abhi and Simran will wave their goodbyes and as the car moves away,the scene will freeze on Simran and Abhi.

Clap Big smile Approve Heart Hug  Happy Ending.

I warned you guys that I would let my imagination run wild.Wink Thankfully I have omitted the emotional and dramatic scenes in between,didn't want to make fellow membersAngry.

Hope it's all taken in a lighter vein and enjoyed by you.

Cheers

Edited by Akshata - 10 July 2005 at 7:02am

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Akshata, I have no words to express my congratulations to you. This must be one of the best Predictions i have ever read in this forum. Clap

Bravo, great job done!!!! ClapClapI wish you are proved right in all senses. This will be great to watch. Wow!!! I am getting really overjoyed even as I read that Simran will be dressed for her marraige by her daughters, Abhi in the midst of his poetic romance will marry Simran. !!!SmileTongueWinkIf this happens, Akshata, tumhare mooh main Ghee Shakkar. Hope you like Ghee and Shakkar......LOL

Friends, get motivated with this great and fabulous piece of prediction by our own Akshata. We are in need of more imaginatory thoughts from our Astitvans......Come on....I needed this motivation very badly...LOL, thanks Akshata for providing it.....

Edited by sree_20 - 10 July 2005 at 7:47am

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Akshata, while reading, I thought you were Ajai Sinha in disguise, esp. on reading the ending portion.....  U r truly brilliant Clap

peaches

Goldie

peaches

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Akshata, while reading, I thought you were Ajai Sinha in disguise, esp. on reading the ending portion.....  U r truly brilliant Clap

I totally agree that was so creative!!!  I don't know if anyone can top that!!!Clap

anitha.b

IF-Dazzler

anitha.b

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Akshata,

Great predictions. Sree was telling me that I should not miss this and I guess she was right. You have written very well. You should seriously think about story writing...I bet you will one good one.

Ok Here is my part...I know mine is not as good as Akshta's...

1. Abhi and Simran will re-unite and I think this time it will be a total traditional marriage with everyone present to wish them good life. Abhi's parents, Saurabh, Manas, and there kids...they all will wish them both happy life together.

2. Astha will not accept the fact and infact it is going to be much harder on her because of Sia's presence. She has always been insecure with her...just like Neha was with Simran. But Astha is no Neha, she will not sit quite and throw all tantrums to get all the attention towards her, and trying her best to hurt Sia. But Abhi being more matured and as a challenge has to deal with this one and resolve the conflict. This may be his last chance to prove himself much more capable in front of papa saurabh. Simran is going to be hurt again, as she can't choose between Astha or Sia. Both are dear to her. She will have abhi's support and his brain to solve their issue this time (hopefully...keep your fingers crossed).

3. Astha will be very possesice about Sid and she does not realize that he does not love her. He loves Sia. But she will sense this before it is too long. She will re-unite Sia and Sid and try to fulfill her mama's dream to be a good doctor. Sia may pursue writing like her dad. She does have that skill. Thus having both there qualities in there kids.

Astha is very immature, she may be convinced by manas as mentioned by Akshata or could be Radhaji as mentioned by Minnie. Both seems to be fare options. But I also think, Abhi will have a strong role here as he needs to prove to be a good dad and husband and a human to his family, and above all to saurabh.

Thanks all. Thanks sree. Great topic. I enjoyed writing.

Edited by smisha - 10 July 2005 at 10:09pm

guptavibhor

guptavibhor

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Hey Akshata, That imagination wasnt wild....It all made sense :) You should be replacing Ajay Sinha ;)

Well the best part was to bring Manas back....as i said, in my previous post....I am sure Manas will have a role to play when he gets back (I hope he gets back :))

well lets wait n watch....

Vibhor

Akshata

Akshata

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged

All my dear forum friends,

Thanks a lot for you words of praise and encouragement.But I am sure there are many others who have greater and better imagination and the art of writing. So please come forth with your predictions.Let them be humorous,they need not be realistic..Let them invoke laughter and let all of us have some fun.

Thanks again,

Cheers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top