Fan Fictions

~:I wonder what this is?:~ Part 6 pg 14

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Characters

Cadet Alekh Sharma

Cadet Kiara Sinha(new character played by Shweta Gulati-Tia of Remix)

Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia

Cptn Rajveer Singh Shekhawat

Prologue

Kanchenjunga Military Academy went on its usual routine..the days dragged on...drills,masti,heartbreakes,heart"makes"...but one day, a new angel enters their lives...she bugs them n bores them, bt yet, it seems as if she was destined to meet them. Cadet Alekh Shamra...someone whos seen jus d sadness of life, somehow isn't able to understand this new girl...what on EARTH does she want?? he wonders....yet,she enters his life like a breeze,and then becomes a storm...his own mysteries re-surface, and somewhere,beneath her naughty eyes,high-and-mighty attitude and innocent hear,he senses a mystery too...a sadness which she has known for long..a load on her heart,that she can't seem to get rid of

Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia has seen a lot, and doesn't care to see more...and yet,, it seems life doesn't want to let her be...when Kiara enters her life,some hidden secrets of her own life flourish....her family,her parents...and raj....the truth comes out in bits and pieces....

Raj loves Naina...he cares for,and she means the life to him....it seems her life is finally getting back into shape,when Kiara enters.....his own life brings forth secrets he never knew about,and challenges he never expected to face...

Love blossoms between this...true love comes forth...but will these four make it through the dangers that await them? at every point,there heart will ask.."I Wonder What This Is..??" but will they get the answer to it?? What happens,when the past is revealed...when truth comes out...2 girls retain an eternal friendship, and love just adds on to the trouble??

"I Wonder What This Is?"

Edited by Prenz~13 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prenz~13 thumbnail
hello everyone!! πŸ˜ƒ
well...since i finished my last FF, i thought i'd post the prologue of this one 😊 ...this is just a hint to what the story is about..ya, i know it's a bit confusing, πŸ˜› but dis FF is gonna be a kinda suspense thriller...but ya, i cant let go of sweet stories n love stories...so it will hav RN jodi in it 😳 ...n alekh wid a new character 😳 πŸ˜‰ ...i had been thinkin bout dis story 4 long, so i finally posted it.. 😊
i really really hope u find d prologue interesting,coz i dont want 2 be a huge disappointment...
plzzz plzzz do comment ppl, n tell me if its fine... 😳
if u like it,i'll start wid it.. 😳
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow ..............that's a cool concept...πŸ‘waiting for the first part .........
Edited by yyyy - 17 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
May be a new ff by prerna..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ am i right????
kali27 thumbnail
hey it sounds very interesting can't wait to read the first part plzzzzzzzzzzz write soon
praks thumbnail
yippeeee......i was just waiting for ur ff.really nice...plzzzzz post d next part soon....hurrah!!!! πŸ‘
angeliclooks_me thumbnail
da prologue rocks!! πŸ‘ u better start wid it asap! πŸ˜‰
HPmaniac thumbnail
the prologue looks good 😊 ...do continue..
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how can u even thing prerna that we wont like ur fanfic.the prologue itself has impressed us and attracted us so much that i dont know what effect ur story will have on us.its awesome .pls continue.and 1 thing pls along with suspense pls write lots of rn scenes too.waiting for u to start.
angelic eyes thumbnail
Its amazing Prerna.. Do continue soon.. shuruat hi aisi hain to aage kya hoga..?? 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ˜†