Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 30 Update - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

Diabetes???? Babu how about throwing up when you are suffering from food poisoning πŸ˜• Hmmm ... looks like Armaan Suri's facade will not break ... T&D are idiots for giving this story such moronic twists

Aleem

hey thanks jammy.. Looks like Jassi makeover will happen in a day .. that day with Armaan sugary ooops suri.. πŸ˜† 

Yeah Jammy,I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyesπŸ˜†

Armaan su'ga'ri  πŸ˜†!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how appropriate.

jprasad,thank someone that at least he remembered the list & the  files!!!!!!πŸ˜† Anyway,they don't seem to do much except to send and fetch files?

Anyway,good to see Raj back.And great to see him at least do some work ( even if it's just looking at files!!!!πŸ˜†).

But overall a good episode with the complete gang of Gulmohar in action.

thanks jammy for sugary sugary update .

you have really good sense of humor ... your folks really loved to see the drama with you as you make it a comedy hour for them .

Keep up the good work .

Thanks Jimmy for great update;

Some points I was wondering about

In just 2 days all the problems of Gulmohar are gone, getting new orders, and back to searching Supplers list...

On T3 front,

Nandu as usual; is making money of Kohinor/Gulmohar, started picking street fights for Jassi.

Purab is gone😑 for ever.

HM is missing before Dewali; last month they showed her so many time in promos "Meri Sundari CEO Gulmohar"

Great update jammy....loved ur comments as usual...keep it up!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

sonia

The thing that Armaan said about giving him one day of her life was copied from 'Veer-Zaara'... if anyone saw the film, you will know what I am referring to as SRK said the same thing to Preity when she asked how she could thank him. Maybe it was just ittefaq that this same thing was in here but it seems awfully timely since the film just came out...

Great update, Jammy. Things are getting interesting now :)

*Pooja*

awesome update jammy, i sure love your comments πŸ˜†.
I think jassi will change her looks now. Finally!!!😎

Originally posted by jprasad

Jammy -

Thanks for the update. I was laughing so hard at your
comments that that I started crying!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jammy, can you tell us why are they always looking the
suppliers' list?
Don't you think they need keeper of the
supplier files?
Also, why is the binder so big for a three page
supplier list?

We see computers all over in Gulmohar. Can't they keep their suppliers list computerised?

gud job Jammy!!!! what is happ man???arman 2 change overnite???i guess he is upto something...he cant be that sweet,i think not only walias family getting diabetes but i reckon i m gonna have it soon... aarman to change??? bah purab turned out to b so bad man???neh i dont think so maybe he wants her to change....>????