Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 9:09am | IP Logged

check it out on Apple.com

what do you think about it?

I like everything, but te size is a little to big, maybe just 1/2 inch shorter from all around will make it perfect

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "iPhone" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 28 January 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Its really cool and I love it and eagerly waiting to have a hands-on experience.

I am not sure if it has a seperate memory for iPod and then 4GB flash for phone. But if its just 4GB in total then its not good Ouch

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 28 January 2007 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
they phone is good .. i like them ..

apple always bring good quality .. but i guess they made late entry into the market .. and the feature they offer are quite similar to other. so its challenging job for them to make iphone successful..

but am more concern about there compatibility with other product .. as most of the apple product like mac lack in this .. but in ipod they improved a lot so hope the same for iphone also ..

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
We'll I can only say one thing about it.....

Its the Height of Cool

On the Up-Side we have Yahoo Mail App, Stereo Bluetooth, Wi-Fi but on the down-side no 3G support.... that was a bit dissapointing for Apple Fans.

Tejas

test

test

Posted: 07 February 2007 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albusdumbledore

We'll I can only say one thing about it.....

Its the Height of Cool

On the Up-Side we have Yahoo Mail App, Stereo Bluetooth, Wi-Fi but on the down-side no 3G support.... that was a bit dissapointing for Apple Fans.

Tejas

Yeah there should have been 3G support cause that will soon be defacto (by  June 2007) Ouch

May be Apple again trying to do the same what it did with iPod. Keep on adding new stuff so that people get over with the old one and buy the new one. LOL

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 15 February 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by test

Yeah there should have been 3G support cause that will soon be defacto (by  June 2007) Ouch

May be Apple again trying to do the same what it did with iPod. Keep on adding new stuff so that people get over with the old one and buy the new one. LOL

Yeah to me too it looks more of a dhoda dhakao dhoda dikhao thing.....Tongue keep the users comming back for more.

BTW which movie was that line from...?????

tejas

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 17 February 2007 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I really love that phone. It's totally awesome!! Wink

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top