Any onw witnessed a UFO ?????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged
hey all,

I would like to know that any one witnessed a UFO ??? There are aliens who are watching us but we cannot. Coz they were last seen in 1980 in the UK . The Burmuda triangle is a mystery as well. In 2004 hell lot of ships and planes were disappeared as soon as they came in the area so called Burmuda triangle. Its in atlantic ocean So what ?????

CheersEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any onw witnessed a UFO ?????" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I might have witnessed an alien, mayb i just didn't know it was one!

Frankly, when i think of an alien, a green slimy man comes before my eyes. he's got huge eyes and antennas too LOL . I've never seen any such green man on earth, so i think i've never seen an alien Wink

Oh, about the bermuda triangle now. I've heard it's because of Earth's magnetic force that the bermuda triangle is a dense area and thus the mystery!

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Preeti, don't call me green and slimy. I transformed into an alien when I was admitted to pre school. Don't call me ugly Cry

Nice topic.

I believe in Aliens. There must be some other creation somewhere in the universe. Aliens can be in any form, any color, any size. Maybe they look better than us or maybe like ants or trees or water...who knows.
They might not know about us. They might have been thinking about Aliens (us) as we are doing for years.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
^^ Awww..rim's don't cry... Embarrassed I'm sure not all alines are ugly...they can be cute too Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top