India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

is it really happening kali & garv

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 10:50am | IP Logged

omg i cant beleive that its is it really happening kali (witch)getting married to Garv Cry(cry baby) it cant be right cause i know no one wants to see them together since she is not prgenant and garv is too stupid man kali just wants to get him from kumud thats it . and i think in yesterday's episode Nakul hit Arymaan cause he is the one who was missing and in the other episode he told harry that he is pretending to be nice.

can anyone please tell me if garv & kali really gonna get married

Kuch Groupbie
Kuch
Kuch

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

YUP CORRECT...

WELL, YAHAN PER KKUSUM BUHAT AGEY HAI.............

YUP...YOUR RIGHT......

NAKUL KILL MAHI, NAKUL KIDNAPED KKUSUM, NAKUL TRAPPED ABHAY, NAKUL GIVE MONEY TO DOCTOR TO SAY THAT HIS OWN BRO KHSITIJ HAS CANCER, NAKUL PUTT LETTER ON GARV'S CAR, NAKUL, NAKUL, N NAKUL.....HERE.....NAKUL IS IN JAIL...........KKUSUM IS WITH HER 2ND HUSBAND SIDHARD,ABHAY IS ALONE.....KUMUD GET MARRIED AGAIN WITH GARV...KHITIJ IS ALONE TOO........SIMRAN CAME BACK...I DUN KNO WHERE SHE WENT.....BUT SHE CAME AND HARRY AND SIMRAN ARE GETTING MARRIED..........SOHAN STARTS IN LOVE WITH KALI.................KUMUD'S SON IS 2 YEARS OLD NOW....N SHE'S PREGNANT AGAIN....WITH GARV'S BABY.........HITAN TEJWANI IS GETTING MARRIED WITH GARV'S SISTER.....

KHATAM HO GAYI KAHANI............NOW NEW SERIAL........KUMUD HAI US MAIN

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

huh what is happening...gees guys is kkusum done??/and is that ending????mannnnnnnnnn thats wiered!!!!!! kuch u r in Canada and so m i...and i dont think we have reached to that stage as yet...or is that yur so called ending????

sohan loving kali??>he is her uncle....and where did hiten come in from..he is not there????

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
How can Hiten come into the picture and marry garv's sister is Hiten plays or played the role of "Vishu" and is or was married to kusum's sister Joyti???? I also live in Canada and if what Kuch is saying is true, then we have a looooooooong way to go. Confused
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
tin, thats what i said..i think v have long way to go but as per malas updates i dont think she has mentioned that so far!!!! Hiten??>?isnt this guy karan?/.playing in sas bhi kabhi....i havent seen him...n give me a break??vishu n jyotis chapter is closed long time back or??and garvs sister??who da hell is this now?????
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

thanks for the reply guys but KUCH THIS cant be right man. ur updates and ending doesnt really make sence Wink

Kuch Groupbie
Kuch
Kuch

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Sorry Guyz..I Am Just Kidding

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

ok i need sun answer properly?

why does nakul kill mahi what his motive?

do kali and garv ever get married or she gets exposed for faking to be pregnant?

how cum kkumud and garv get married again?

do kkusum and abhay get togeather?

what happens to kshitij?

and sohan ko khot aur nahin mili kali ke siva and after all thats his niece for god sack have sum sharam haaya?

happy to hear that simran and harry get married i alwayz thought that there where good as a couple?

and does kali change yah wohi rohna dhona?

i dont think kkusum had a good ending for sum reason not that ive seen it well in uk its only up to where kali and garv are getting engagged?

please please please im gne wait for ur reply yaarWink

Go to top