sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
                                           de novo...

*******CHAPTER  - 1*******

PART – I

A

t KMA they were always told that a wartime situation is always different from the mock drills they do & they all knew it. But it was the first time dat they could actually feel & understand what it meant & the difference was not what they thought it was……………..it was far beyond their imagination. They knew that they had the courage but they realized that they were still not ready to face it but as of now they had no choice. Their senses were not working. Their experience & training of last 14 months at KMA felt useless. They didn't know what to do. The secret that KMA held…. the people who ruined Navin's reputation & Naina's life were exposed. They were the people who were training them to be good soldiers but they themselves turned out to be traitors. KMA ground was looking like a war field of the sorts. All the cadets were trying to figure out what actually was happening there & what they should do but their senses betrayed them.

Nair & Ritu were trying to escape. Ritu had a file with her dat had all the proofs Naina required to prove her brother's innocence. Dat was Naina's target……the only thing she wanted at that point of time…………. the only thing that could bring an end to all the pain, all the misery & all the hardships that she has gone through for quite sometime now. Naina couldn't have let them escape with that file. She wanted that at any cost.

Naina & Alekh were making frantic attempts to stop them but all in vain. Nair had a gun & he was firing recklessly. He didn't care who was the target of the bullets fired by him………he had to escape. BC had seen the file & he knew everything. Nair knew he was doomed…. the game was over. So he was doing what he could……..he was running to save his life.

All the other cadets were looking for a safe place. All they could understand was that they need to protect themselves & d others. Brigadier Chandok & Captain Rajveer came running from Brigadier Chandok's office after they heard the firing sound.But they were late……….

There was a gunshot & a shout POOOOOOOOOJAAAAA…………

…..& it was followed by a scream, loud & painful……………………..

& A silence took over…………………….

Edited by sanyamalhotra - 01 April 2007 at 12:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...nivi26cutestar12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(LRL)..de novo...{Curtains Down on Pg-58}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Hiiii guys,
This is d first time I m writing a fan-fic.Here's d first part,Plz tell me how is it.I need ur feedback to continue & i m open to all kinds of criticism & suggestions as well. so plz give me an honest opinion.
Looking forward to ur replies,
luv,
Sanya..

Hayaa.m

IF-Sizzlerz

Hayaa.m

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I m the first one to reply sanya Wink well the Ist part seems interesting Wink so continue continue .... please.

Tas

Goldie

Tas

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 12:03am | IP Logged
its seem gr8.pls continue.

angeliclooks_me

IF-Dazzler

angeliclooks_me

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 12:04am | IP Logged
dat was awesome sanya di! Clap so ritu's not innocent na Wink then to party yaar!! LOL u must b wonderin y... if ritu's da culprit.... then raj-naina way free!! Clap nobody can come b/w them now Embarrassed nyways.. sanya di.... dat was a realli nice start Clap plzzz post da next part asap!

freakandnut57

freakandnut57

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 12:39am | IP Logged
really good

luckyrobin

luckyrobin

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey Sanya.. good one.. this seems like an extension of the original story.. keep going!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Cool 1 Sanya di...keep going..Clap.
its really nice..the 1st part is interestin'..u can proceed..
woooow..Ritu the culprit.LOL.'long with Nair....thats the best part...
it means...it means...RN ka rastha saaf he.ROFL..ROFL
i cant wait 4 the part were we 've RN 2gether...Day Dreaming
continue soon.Thumbs Up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Himu_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top