Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

How much importance do you give to fashion?

Do u try to keep up with trends or do u just put something together and get set to go?

Do u settle for something comfortable or then bargain the comfort for fashion?

Naina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How important is fashion?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Not that important ,most of the time  I do wear whats comfy ...i dont care about the latest fad, or whats in or out, if its comfy and if it does suit my personality and body type...in word if it does not look hideous then am all in.

Edited by angel_wings - 27 January 2007 at 12:15am

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 2:01am | IP Logged
As long as what i wear is decent and presentable, i don't care much about the style! I should like what I'm wearing, so what if it's way out of sync?

I am a comfy-clothes suppoter too. But I have certain phases where i feel like getting all dressed up, if so, then i do!

~*Neha*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Neha*~

Posted: 28 January 2007 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Fashion is something that keeps changing and changes you to a certain extent. I'm sure no girl can do without fashion. The trends in the 21st century is simply stunning and we've got so much variety. Most important, fashion reflects your personality. The way you dress up throws light on your personality. According to me, fashion is not moving with the world as new trends keep coming but wearing something that you feel comfortable.

His biography was published 2 years back, ie in 2005

Edited by Naina_Manam - 28 February 2007 at 4:00pm

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 28 January 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I can't say that i don't pay any importance to fashion. I do take fashion into consideration when buying clothes but i never bargain comfort for fashion. If i like something then i buy it but if i don't feel comfortable in it or i feel that the outfit doesn't reflect me, then i never wear it.

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 28 January 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Now.....
I dont like girls who show off
Like every girl i like shopping
And specially clothesss Big smile
fashion ?
Latest trend ? Ya if it suits i will otherwise
Go to hell LOL

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 05 February 2007 at 3:34am | IP Logged
It is important because how you carry ur self really matters!! Embarrassed Embarrassed we dont need to be too trendy or wear branded cloths alwys.. but how u dress up .. how u carry ur self tells about the person it self too!! Embarrassed

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 6:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top