India-Forums

Now General Discussion sections on IF!

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Wish you all a very Happy Indian Republic Day !!!

Well the GOOD news is that we are now merging our .COM and .IN site together and all the sections of .IN are now made on this site so there is no requirement of double registration for our members at all.

You can see the new addition to our navigation bar "General Discussion" and all the page sections have been created there.

We are confident that this will give our members more wider discussions topics.

Thanks to the feedback received from our members:

We have added few more fonts to the editor like Comic Sans, Georgia and Geneva.

Now the thank you bar is color coded so its easier to identify member group.

Now you see the Pagination improved so its more easy to move to different pages.

Added a few popular smileys ROFL  Day Dreaming Dancing Party Silly  Broken Heart to our smiley list.

1. Forgot Password option has been fixed.

Kindly note this is just the starting and a lot more features are being worked upon and will be made available as they are ready to go Live. I can just give a brief idea on what we are working:

myGroups : Which will allow members to create their own groups of friends and communicate.
    PM Space is going to be increased.
    Gallery : A well advanced and easy to access exhaustive Gallery of the celebs and also personal gallery.
  • Blogging : Yes this gives u a chance to have your own space on the web but then again it will be different then what other site has to offer. Will post more on this as we are currently discussing the extra features that we can add.

As I said ideas are plenty and it requires action. So now its action time !!! Smile

We are always open to your suggestions on how we can improve the forum and I can be reached at vijay -at- india-forums.com

More announcements coming soon.

Cheers,

Vijay
+ IF Development Team

Edited by vijay - 26 January 2007 at 8:53pm

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09*Shruti*ria12345678910spnmhtash_143Tearðrops*sweetgurl_09*shabna_nazsaividyaSarahfLovely_Vida~*Sandeep*~umrao_jaanwadhwanikihawooamina877urberkhoonishiiruaGshriyaroxxx~~*Anjali*~~devilangelpunjabi#1radha07~*!Ripi!*~WoHaXItZxAaKiMitesh.PDivyaDXx..£uvñëët..xXJia**Fazila_Sui**Prestigiousangelic_devilQT143Ms.Chandni*Spandana*WillSmith456Gorgeous_Rosa.:Ashi:.vinnie-thepooh-Dayeeta-natasshafansangitadas~*Manshi*~Miss.Netherlandjyoti06kirtibAngelic_AKruthika.NVirgo_Starsatinasmallwonderthe_charmmysterious girlKiran.MorgothJem4Himeshpreity*zintaAmbrosiaMe_AnonymousAnastaciapari0706*Jaya*uvcraziestfanumi82990marvelous.malkschatterbox-De.De-Bubbly_Shellyladdoo598Chippeshwini~Simmi~Meena1-Priii-*Guli*kothranotfadedaway

meghavi IF-Veteran Member
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

IM FIRST!!  Okay, well Happy Republic Day, to you too, vijay..and to everyone on I-F!  Now I must say....IM really happy about this merger!! I hope members like the new sections!

And Vijay, and Sree di, your guys' hard work is really appreciated!

Big smileBig smile

(typed in Georgia font) hehe.

Edited by meghavi - 26 January 2007 at 3:33pm
Virgo_Stars IF-Veteran Member
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

OMG! thats great! I think the merger is going to be very successful and the general sections are very great coz they widen IF's horizons. Thanks for the Merger and welcome to all the IF.in members Big smile

As megz already used the georgia font ^^, lemme pick comic sans LOL

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 26 January 2007 at 3:38pm
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Happy Republic Day Vijay Bro Big smile
Wow..thats gr8..totally awesome...thanx 4 the info Wink Tongue ..Appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the upgrade Smile
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Yay...I am very happy...thanks a lot Vijay bhaiya and Sree Smile
advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Happy Republic Day to you all !!

Vijay,

Great going ! ClapIts looking wonderful. Please please add a few more emoticons in the emoticon bank..like the ROFL, banging head in frustrationLOL etc.

The page search is fabulous and thanks for keeping all our suggestions in mind and also implementing them.

IF rocks...

~Sonya~ Goldie
~Sonya~
~Sonya~

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Happy republic day to you too vijay!
Thankooooooooooooooooooooo for the new features thankooooo thankooooo thankooooo and im looking forward to the rest of the new features too! Clap
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi_0112

Happy Republic Day to you all !!

Vijay,

Great going ! ClapIts looking wonderful. Please please add a few more emoticons in the emoticon bank..like the ROFL, banging head in frustrationLOL etc.

The page search is fabulous and thanks for keeping all our suggestions in mind and also implementing them.

IF rocks...

Hi Adi,

ROFL ROFL has been added to the smileys list and me looking for the banging the head emoticon. Just post here and I will pick it from here.

Please note it should match with the current emoticon theme also and is not too BIG.

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 26 January 2007 at 4:24pm

Go to top