Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
aww poor mukti, hope prem falls for her in the process of making that evil pooja jealous! πŸ˜‰ that was a great update jenny, im really loving your fanfic so far! please try to update soon! 😊
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

kajjal yaar doesnt matter who's story is it, does it?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Recap-mukti cmes bck frm hospital, prem plans to use mukti to mke pooja jealous

At College
prem is sitting in the classroom,but this time he goes and sits to the bench nxt to mukti not pooja, pooja see's prem sitting next to mukti and gets jealous, she says yeh samajtha kya hai apne aap ko and murmurs smething to herself, meanwhile the professor cmes in and tells all the students that after a month there's gonna be a college outing for students in a certain forest to explore many things there and all the students get very happy, prem tells mukti lets go,mukti gets up while prem's watch loosened and fell down frm his hand at pooja's feet, there while lifitng the watch out pooja and prem look into each other's eyes for about 10 mins,(weirdos πŸ˜†)mukti looks at prem while prem is to busy looking into pooja's eyes ,mukti leaves both of them alone , prem cmes bck to his senses n realises to c there's no mukti around him, he finds mukti in the restaurant n asks her kyun tum mujhe bina bataye chali aayi,mukti says i had to write sme notes down, prem gves her a smile,mukti smiles forcibly at him

At home
mukti says 2day the whole time in the col prem kept looking at pooja n he aslso sat at the desk nxt to me , for vat when had to look at pooja the whole time,mukti then recalls the way prem was staring at pooja when his watch fell down, while she was thnking dat tears dripped down her eyes but then she smiled at herself and said mayb they r a meant for each other couple

At college
all the guyz were busy playing cricket on one hand while all the girls were busy sitting and gossiping, prem said to his friends lets play badmitnon with the girls 2day aur vahanpar pooja bhi hogi, he got all the more excited,he went out to to c that there wa sno pooja there but mukti, he then tells all the girls, sorry girls we kinda changed our mind and dnt feel like playing 2day,the girls ok..prem,mukti realises why he doesnt wanna play but stays quiet, just then pooja walks in n , thhe sports captain cmes in n says lets try a new game 2day , dog and the bone, timepass ke liye,so they mke a team, they divide the teams, mukti is in prem's group and pooja is in a different group,pooja and mukti tunr out to match their number so when mukti goes forward, prem hold her hand n says mukti...and he walks forward so he gets a chance to be with pooja, he walks around her, pooja and prem rome around the circle for a quite a few minutes until pooja mkes a stop n she carries the kerchief in her hand while prem hold her duppatta n mkes her out, they look into each other's eyes again for a few minutes, mukti watches all this and she tries to stop her tears so n pwalks off the game...

Way home
prem is walking on the road while going home when suddenly a car cmes n hits him..mukti see's dis and shouts premmm..she runs towards him,and puts his head on her lap n starts crying,meanwhile the ambulance cmes n tkes prem to the hospital...to be continued... 😳

Edited by jennymanoj - 17 years ago
Peanutt Butterr thumbnail
wow.....jenny continue soon.....ya it doesn't matter whose story it is as long as u keep updating lajawab updates.... πŸ˜‰
karen singh thumbnail
that is really good plz continue soon
aww poor prem
bittersweet93 thumbnail
yu rock jenny di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
cant wait for the next part πŸ˜›
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update jenny! keep it up!
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
awsomee jobb Jennzz!
cont. soon!!
you keep gettin better an better!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳

~Rachna πŸ˜ƒ
shree93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow jenny..awesum continuation..write more soon!
Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnkx for those lovely comments again guyz, glad u guyz r liking it.

recap-prem meets with an accident, mukti puts prem's head on her lap, the amublance then cmes .

In hospital
they put prem in the amublance n tke him to the hospital,tears flow down mukti's eyes as they tke prem to the operation theatre,mukti calls up pooja and tells her about this, pooja rushes to the hospital, she gets really worried, she tells mukti now dat im here u can leave, and thnkx for whatever uve done for my prem, mukti leaves in tears, the doctor comes out and says prem is now out of danger, u can meet hurriedly pooja runs in to meet prem, she tells prem ..pre,..r u awrite?, ive been so worried,prem asks did u get get me to the hospital, pooja says yes i did,prem says thnkx pooja, i loive u so much, they both hug..

At college
prem couldnt walk properly since his right leg was fractured, mukti walks into college,she see's prem,turns her face the other way around, suddenly she hears smeone scream ouch..she tunrs around and prem was about to fall,she goes and catched him ,mukti looks into prem's eyes ,whereas prem gves an i dnt cre look again,prem leaves mukti,mukti goes to her classroom,in the classroom, the english professor starts a new chapter romeo n juliet-an eternal love story, as she reads the title,sme loafer guyz and girls in the class whisper,romeo and juliet,who pooja and prem n they start laughing,prem tells every1 to just shut their mouth's πŸ˜† , mukti feels a bit uncomfortable

In the restaurant
mukti gets a call from her dad thet they r shifting to london for 2 years since her finals r over, mukti feels really sad as she hears the news but then she feels happy,she says atleast she'll be free from seeing the guy whom she likes with smeone else every now and then,mukti had a 2 days time in hand and she wanted to spend the most of the time with all her best frinds, sheena,subhash,hardeep and every1 else, sheena tells mukti, mukti there's in no way ur going woh bhi do din mein, aare kucch hi din mein we hve a college trip and u cant miss it,mukti says no i hve to go, hamare tickets bhi book hogaye n i cant say no,mukti's friends gve a sad smile n then they decide to throw a big party the very nxt day.

At home
mukti thinks should she tell prem she's going, she then says he wont care anywaz, but still, should i tell him,he doesnt even cme to college thse days, will i get to c him before i leave n many things run through herb head when suddenly her doorbell rings and prem is at her door...TO BE CONTINUED😳 Edited by jennymanoj - 17 years ago
Peanutt Butterr thumbnail
wow...jenny....lawawaaj....i was reading ur updates and was listening to the song that goes with ur update...it just flavoured it!!!! gr8 update as usual....continue soon jaan....

love
kajal