Kkusum
Kkusum

Nov. 30 Update by MALA from Yahoo group

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 10:04am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 30TH NOVEMBER 2004

Aryman is taken to hospital, abhay kumud,khtij stand out. Kumud tells abhay to talk to kshtij. as abhay touches him kshtij tells don't touch me, abhay says are u thinking me alsdo that I hit aryman.kashtij says yes. Kumud shouts at kshtij do u think my papa too. Kumud tell kshtij just cause papa took him away from partnership it does not mean my papa will beat him too. kshtij says u are all same. Kshtij says he cheated aryman, nothing else. Abhay says it is not that u are wrong. Kshtij says it has gone much ahead. Doc says he is out of danger u can take him home, police says mr kappor I want your statement as he took your name. abhay says but police says we are not arresting u please cooperate. Nitin thinks why he took abhay's name, kapil says why abhya's trouble not getting over, aru says since thes people have come. Aru says trouble comes with them, abhay, kk kumud hear, abhay says if u cant respect then keep quiet as i cant tolerate anything agsisnt kumud & kkusum. Aru says we have to love aliens in this house aru goes. Kumud shouts at kkusum saying u stay here kumud says kk why u are coming here as papa calls u what is the reason, what relation u have with him now.. Kumud say what is relation. Abhay says if u seeon paper then no relation is there  but u don't know the truth. Kumdu says papa I don't mean that. Kkusum says people will talk as we have no relation, abhay says in cases of aryman I don't have my hand. Abhay goes. Kumud says mom we should not tolerate any more. As abhay comes to see aryaman kshtij tries to go abhay stops him.

Abhay goes to aryman and sits tells your son thinks I did attack u. aryman says did u sign the partnership? Aryman says there is something wrong I came running to tell u so  he attacked me. Kumud , kkusum , kshtij shocked, aryman says he attacked me abhay says why did u no tell me on phone, aryman says u would not believe me. Abhay even I don't believe u as I know u killed mahi I will prove it whether anyone is with me or not. Aryman gets pain, doc comes tell not to disturb him. Abhay, kk, kumud go out abhay looks at kshtij who comes behind. Abhay tells khstij tells anyone can be wrong, if u are not wrong why papa feels abhay tells all will be ok beta don't worry. Lali, nikita try jewellery for kali. As abhaym kkusum, kali, nikita calls kumud tells see what she bought as kkusum comes calls kali beti , kali says papa tell her not to call me papa, tells kk may be papa gave u my mom's polace, but I cannot take u as my mom. Kali says all cause of u I don't belong to this house. Kkusum says don't tell like that this will be done nicely. Kali tells abhay I will not come to this house neither the engagement. Kali goes out crying kkusum follows, tells kali beta I know u hate me but your engagement cannot take place anywhere it has to be here. Kk tells my beti can be angry with me not hate me. I will do your mom's duty though I am not her place. Kkusum tells nitin to tell garv's parents that we will bring tilak for kali's wedding. Kali hugs kkusum. Kumud sad. Abhay Is in his room, kkusum tells abhay he tells how can we have her engagement when kumud is here, abhay says how she will feel , as abhay tells I know what she is feeling.

Abhay says as one beti is happy other sad. Kumdu hears and tells papa we can not  stop living, what  mom saying  is right, we have to take decision. Abahy says as both are dear to me, what shall I do. Tells kumdu how can I take decision. Kksuum says kali is beti of this house wedding will take place. Kksum goes. Abhay is sad hugs kumud. Kumud crying too. Kali greets  garv parent/s greet them hellow aunty & uncle, kali tells garv, papa ahs called u. garv is thinking. Kali is happy as she comes in kapoor house. They show flashback of kumud & garv. Garv is sad. Kumud too sad. Kk is decorating the house, aru sees her angrily. Sarla sees as kk goes. Kk tells sarla she did all ok.asks mummyji what happened, sarla says nothing as she is sad says all ok. Kk sees sarla going up and kumud sad up. Kkusum is crying too in front of ganesh.

End

Mala

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update! I can't believe Kusum.........how can she accept kali as her daughter when she is reason for kusum's real daughter's pain and suffering? What a double-standardAngry Kusum is planning kali's engagment knowing that what kali did was worst than what kumud did. Fine kumud got pregnant out of wed-lock, but at least she wasn't sleeping with a married man. Kali ruined Kumud's life by sleeping and getting pregnant with her own sister's husband. Kusum doesn't attend Kumud's wedding because of kumud getting pregnant and marrying garv, but she's decorating the house for kali's engagement and taking part in it? What a horrible mother she is. Fine she consider's kali as her own daughter, but if kumud (who is her blood daughter) did what kali did and ruin her own sister's married life/home......would Kusum be doing all this for Kumud?

This show has completely lost it. Angry 

Thanks again for the update anywayz.

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
well the truth will come up no matter what..but what i m surprised is...kk is back with abhay??i reckon she did hate him and accused him for being mahis killer ???what happ? is this thing sorted out..who is mahis killer..yeah i know some one has written the climas..as nakul is the killer and he is the pain and main curlprit .,is it true? huh sohan wid kali? and harry with simran??? n kshitej alone? sick ending man!!!!
suntu Newbie
suntu
suntu

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

In today's serial when aryaman asked abbay if he signed the contract abbay said no whereas in yesterday's episode they did sign and exchange folders etc.

And how can a mother forget what she did to her daughter when her daughter got pregnant but it is ok when kali is doing all these horrible things to her own flesh and blood. I hate the way this new kkusum's lips move.It makes me want to puck. Yuck

Ekta  has gone totally crazy with this story. Looked like a crazy one though during telly awards show a couple of days back.

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
lol suntu...same here i hate her lips move......well i think i m 1 episode behind..,bse last part that i saw was aryaman signing a contract with stranger...i mean even tho how can things work out well btw abhay n kk within 2 epi????thats crazy!!!
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update!

anam2004 Senior Member
anam2004
anam2004

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
great update yaar!
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211