Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SONYA_K

Goldie

SONYA_K

IFs Strict Mod

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
The family man is in business again!

Sachin Tyagi, the brooding pony tailed don in Star One's Family Business is all set to be part of Zee's Tumhari Disha. Sachin will replace Sachin Sharma, who plays Vedant in the serial.
Telly Chakkar
Sachin Tyagi: 'IN'

Sachin Sharma plays Krishna in Star Plus' Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and Vansh in K Street, Palli Hill. His baby steps out of the Star parivaar didn't turn out to be a cakewalk!

Tyagi, who claims to have offers from all the major channels, believes to wait for an interesting role. "I don't want to do any role that comes my way. I will do something substantial only," said Tyagi, when we had contacted him couple of weeks back.

"I wanted to do it because it is a negative character and it is different," says Tyagi, who had to cut the conversation short because his shot was ready.

Tyagi, known to have rejected Swayam's character in Kahiin to Hoga, has an auto parts business, and the buzz is that he didn't take up Ekta's offer

Sachin Sharma: 'OUT'

because of money problems. But when we contacted the man, he said, "Money is never an issue with me. I have enough."

Tyagi, who is married with two girls, is known to be very close to The Band of Boys and is a trained singer. He has performed in many shows, both in India and abroad. He was supposed to come out with an album, a venture that did not meterialise.

Meanwhile, Family BusinessKyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Will Star One lose its star?
was supposedly denied an extension, while the channel maintains that it is merely a season break. Tyagi was recently spotted at the 1000th episode party of Balaji's

Sachin Sharma was unavailable for comment.

Telly Chakkar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The family man is in business again!" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top