Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

When I got married my hubby used to live in Frankfurt. My first day there, I decided to step out of the apartment and at the end of the street kept a mental note of the street name we lived in, Ein Bahn strasse. After walking for ten minutes , made a left turn and walked thru the park and ended on street with same name. Imagine my confusion as I did not speak a word of German and no cell phone and did not know how to get back. I finaly found my way back and found out later what the name meant, "One way street" .. LOL. I read the sign not name of the street. Embarrassed

LOL LOL ...that was good one..... ok i have one more-

when i got married and came to US... my hubby's friend call around 9 in the morning and congratulated us as i was talking to him first time...then i asked about his wife so i can talk to her and he said she has gone out to get milk as milkman is here...then he asked ...when does your milkman come? i said..i dont know he is not here yet Unhappy

LOL LOL.............. then my hubby took the phone and started scolding him for creating good first impression LOL..... now i know that US main milkman do not come LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confession corner !!! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 8:13am | IP Logged

When I got married my hubby used to live in Frankfurt. My first day there, I decided to step out of the apartment and at the end of the street kept a mental note of the street name we lived in, Ein Bahn strasse. After walking for ten minutes , made a left turn and walked thru the park and ended on street with same name. Imagine my confusion as I did not speak a word of German and no cell phone and did not know how to get back. I finaly found my way back and found out later what the name meant, "One way street" .. LOL. I read the sign not name of the street. Embarrassed

This is amazing!! Lighthouse ji! You might have reached home remembering the landmark near you house something like "Statue of Captivity on a Light house"

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

LOL LOL ...that was good one..... ok i have one more-

when i got married and came to US... my hubby's friend call around 9 in the morning and congratulated us as i was talking to him first time...then i asked about his wife so i can talk to her and he said she has gone out to get milk as milkman is here...then he asked ...when does your milkman come? i said..i dont know he is not here yet Unhappy

LOL LOL.............. then my hubby took the phone and started scolding him for creating good first impression LOL..... now i know that US main milkman do not come LOL

I wish to say one more incident regarding milkman.We buy milk packets and a milkman also comes every morning.When milk wala comes my mother ,me or my bhabhi goes to the door and takes the milk.Oneday I felt lazy and I said  I will not go and collect the milk vessel,then my brother said "Why are you shy to meet that milkwala?" then I got angry and I went to take the milk vessel.Normally I don't laugh at dhoodwala,autowala unnecessarily but on that day I remembered my brother's words and I was blushing Embarrassed,laughing LOL seeing that Dhoodwala and he got confused Confused.

Cheers,

Mythili

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

ROFL LOL  Omg.... Sowmyaa ...I would have loved to see you then..Wink

Few yrs back , I had some one from India working in our office. His first winter in northeast and the day after heavy snow fall , he came to work 3 hrs late....!!!!! He thought the ppl who clean the streets in his development also would dig his car out of the snow...LOL  He was actualy complaining that they didn't...Ouch

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 30 January 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Wine tasting- Napa

After winery hopping for hours, we reached Artesa. I was buzzing and yet wanted to have fun. The other couple we went with are our closest friends and I wouldn;t have embarrassed myself, that's what I thought. For a short while, as my husband (designated driver who had enough to be designated Wink   LOL LOL ) walked over to buy some wine, while his friend and I were still tasting..
It was almost closing time and we were served in 4 different wine glasses instead of one at a time. The tasting counter was crowded and we were all sitting pretty close. It turns out that 4 being too hard to count, after gulping down my 4, I had made myself comfortable sipping my stranger neighbour's wine glass Wink The juvenile unfortunately made a scene Dead. He calmed down since we paid for his wine tasting, but my friends said I did turn laughing heads at us.

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Hmm.. i have a latest one at DM... Mythili was bugging me by calling MNMS ji Angry LOL[her usual treat Tongue ] and I was PMing her NOT to call me MNMS ji.... later I received a "Confused Confused" PM from one of my newest friend who accidently got Myth's PM Embarrassed Classic example of "First impression of 'mentalness'" Ouch LOL

Plus there was one where I signed up as MNMS to my tutor in the e-mail LOL Embarrassed I guess I was following QT di's stepsROFL Ouch Its quite embarrassing Embarrassed

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by egghatcher

i blew my little soft top last night and i am very repentant ..... to all concerned i say .......friends Clap Hug Clap M& M ( myth n maya)wont offer my justifications ......thats not how one rues.. Embarrassed

Eggo, you arrived at wrong addressLOLLOL
This thread is for funny confessions..  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.