Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Wow..  Looks like mostly pretty perfect people here with no bloopers <span>to admit </span>    LOL LOL

Embarrassed ok here is recent one- am sure i've tons of bloopers but this one is recent so remember it -

I was talking to my hubby on email from work. We exchanged like 20 emails ...and then my President email me about something...instead of replying to my hubby i replied to my presiden't email..... Ouch

But But But.....i type in english ofcourse, but we talk in gujju while on email as well...so most of the part am sure he didn't get it Wink but that was scary Ouch I had to call him and tell him that it was not meant for you..sorry Tongue

sowmyaa di..
that wasLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confession corner !!! (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Wow..  Looks like mostly pretty perfect people here with no bloopers <span>to admit </span>    LOL LOL

Embarrassed ok here is recent one- am sure i've tons of bloopers but this one is recent so remember it -

I was talking to my hubby on email from work. We exchanged like 20 emails ...and then my President email me about something...instead of replying to my hubby i replied to my presiden't email..... Ouch

But But But.....i type in english ofcourse, but we talk in gujju while on email as well...so most of the part am sure he didn't get it Wink but that was scary Ouch I had to call him and tell him that it was not meant for you..sorry Tongue

Ouch sowmyaa..  LOL that is soo funny!!  ROTFL

the president would have been blown away if it hade lovey dovey end remarks.. "miss ya tons".. "can't wait to see u hun" etc.. LOLLOL Sounds like you spared him that excitement  Embarrassed
It reminded me of the one email I sent to my colleagues about our group meeting and signed it as mermaid_qt EmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuch.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 9:40am | IP Logged

ROFL.That's really funny!!!

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged

LOLLOL

CRAZY KIYA RE

Edited by SolidSnake - 29 January 2007 at 10:02am

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Life is full of bloopers..!!!! Embarrassed I am trying to remember one that I could share in the forum.. Wink

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lighthouse

Life is full of bloopers..!!!! Embarrassed I am trying to remember one that I could share in the forum.. Wink

In life go straight and make rightWink !!!!

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

When I got married my hubby used to live in Frankfurt. My first day there, I decided to step out of the apartment and at the end of the street kept a mental note of the street name we lived in, Ein Bahn strasse. After walking for ten minutes , made a left turn and walked thru the park and ended on street with same name. Imagine my confusion as I did not speak a word of German and no cell phone and did not know how to get back. I finaly found my way back and found out later what the name meant, "One way street" .. LOL. I read the sign not name of the street. Embarrassed

Edited by lighthouse - 29 January 2007 at 8:50pm

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.