Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Stern Smile first you called me mata, then mummy!!! what is this?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confession corner !!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritzbitz

IF-Dazzler

ritzbitz

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 8:24am | IP Logged
why is this confession corner half open? Wink
...i would rather confess if its conventionally enclosed with a small window Wink LOL

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmyaa

You are being promoted!! Wink

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by sowmyaa

You are being promoted!! Wink

Well said MaryamClap!!! Sowmyaa ji ideal mother.Who does'nt scold much,who takes out Nazar of the forum frequently by giving only some glances to this forumWink

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Wow..  Looks like mostly pretty perfect people here with no bloopers to admit Wink    LOL LOL

Edited by mermaid_QT - 27 January 2007 at 10:25pm

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 12:12am | IP Logged
YUp...... Some thing happens with me like it show you how fool i am LOL ..............not as much but a lil bit,..........
It was my First day in college, i want to my College and searcing for my class room, Suddenly a man with beard came and stand in front of me, i was wondering who is he??????he told that he is our Physics teacher, And Tell me the way to clas room. i finally reached to my class room, and attend the class of Two hours, at the last moment when the teacher is going outside he asked me, Kind man, who are you , i saw you first time here, I reply Sir i am 1st year,Engineering student and new here.
Then he Cry: SO what are YOu Doing in Fsc Angry Class .......oh my GOd, I Shocked and Feel embaressed Ouch , the Guy Told me the way to my class make me fool LOL LOL LOL ,he is non other then one of my Senior LOL LOL LOL ..................but the moment make me to feel shamed at me, How i belive that one , Why cant i asked from Counter Wink

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 29 January 2007 at 12:13am

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Wow.. Looks like mostly pretty perfect people here with no bloopers <span>to admit </span>    LOL LOL

Embarrassed ok here is recent one- am sure i've tons of bloopers but this one is recent so remember it -

I was talking to my hubby on email from work. We exchanged like 20 emails ...and then my President email me about something...instead of replying to my hubby i replied to my presiden't email..... Ouch

But But But.....i type in english ofcourse, but we talk in gujju while on email as well...so most of the part am sure he didn't get it Wink but that was scary Ouch I had to call him and tell him that it was not meant for you..sorry Tongue

SLV3

IF-Rockerz

SLV3

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i like this confessions thread...

since everyone is talking recent ones....i must say this will be the most recent one as i am yet to make the mistake...yeppp i am going to lie to my husband that will be late at work but actually going to see a family friend which he does not want to keep in touch while i have always been in touch Confused Wink kya karoon i am quite fond of this family especially their little daughter who calls me 'maasi' with unconditional love...ab mujhe aap log yeh batao whether i have been doing right or wrong Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.