Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool Pooja

One of my most idiot mistake is wen i was in class 6 and by mistake called my teacher mama... Every1 started laughing! LOL

Sigh! I used to do that since my first entrance at schoolErmm Wink

"Confessions of a broken heart........" By lidsay lohan fits here.. isn't it Mythili Tongue

My confessions... later on LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confession corner !!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
The HOD of my dept was taking attendance in my class...
I was borrowing a pencil from a friend..

My name was called...Since I was doing two jobs at the same time

I ended up saying "Thank you sir" for attendance instead of yes or present...

the class was in splits..including me & HOD

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged
LOL LOL Caramel, cool pooja, hehehe

Mr Eggo, calling you gay was a bigger blooper on the other poster's part. Perhaps he / she is on his / her way to this thread LOL LOL

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Evilgenius_S.S

O God! this was much in need!! but here i see all confessions funny..!! isnt it like this k meanz...confession is....confesss /accept that u did that thing...............which u hid frm someone????//.............
we can post ny type of confesssions in here na? i mean............not only funny but..... Embarrassed

BUMP!! yaarr..plz some 1 answer my query...m desperate 2 make mY CoNFESSIOnzEmbarrassed

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Whats up Evilgenious.. Title says- FUNNY, so why not PM Myth / Sowm?   Would love to hear it! Smile

Edited by mermaid_QT - 26 January 2007 at 11:30am

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Whats up Evilgenious.. Title says- FUNNY, so why not PM Myth / Sowm?   Would love to hear it! Smile

O! i jst re-read it yea its says funnyEmbarrassedbut mostly confesions are about serious matters so thought...!!

i'd share soon

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 26 January 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I have lot many, when I turn back I feel life was very eventful. Took things so lightly, in a carefree manner.

Once coming home from college(stayed in hostel), me and my room-mate (also from Calcutta) rushed into the train w/o ticket. Because we were late to come to the station and there was long a queue, the train already entered the platform. We hurriedly bought the platform tickets(queue-less) and got into the train. One of our friends was also traveling with us, but he had his ticket. When TT came we just made blank faces(were ready to pay the fines), luckily the guy was very good in dealing and he went behind the TT. Don't know how he convinced the TT, looked like he had a tough time. Though we thanked him but he was very annoyed and ashamed of such careless friends. Through out the journey he kept cursing us, and he actually went on with it till the last day of our college.

Edited by Pradarshak - 26 January 2007 at 2:26pm

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MNMS

Originally posted by Cool Pooja

One of my most idiot mistake is wen i was in class 6 and by mistake called my teacher mama... Every1 started laughing! LOL

Sigh! I used to do that since my first entrance at schoolErmm Wink

"Confessions of a broken heart........" By lidsay lohan fits here.. isn't it Mythili Tongue

My confessions... later on LOL

MNMS Nani ji!! AngryAngry

Don't call moderator Sowmyaa  as Mummy!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.