Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
YUp...... Some thing happens with me like it show you how fool i am πŸ˜† ..............not as much but a lil bit,..........
It was my First day in college, i want to my College and searcing for my class room, Suddenly a man with beard came and stand in front of me, i was wondering who is he??????he told that he is our Physics teacher, And Tell me the way to clas room. i finally reached to my class room, and attend the class of Two hours, at the last moment when the teacher is going outside he asked me, Kind man, who are you , i saw you first time here, I reply Sir i am 1st year,Engineering student and new here.
Then he Cry: SO what are YOu Doing in Fsc 😑 Class .......oh my GOd, I Shocked and Feel embaressed , the Guy Told me the way to my class make me fool πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ,he is non other then one of my Senior πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..................but the moment make me to feel shamed at me, How i belive that one , Why cant i asked from Counter πŸ˜‰
Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Wow.. Looks like mostly pretty perfect people here with no bloopers <span>to admit </span>    πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😳 ok here is recent one- am sure i've tons of bloopers but this one is recent so remember it -

I was talking to my hubby on email from work. We exchanged like 20 emails ...and then my President email me about something...instead of replying to my hubby i replied to my presiden't email.....

But But But.....i type in english ofcourse, but we talk in gujju while on email as well...so most of the part am sure he didn't get it πŸ˜‰ but that was scary I had to call him and tell him that it was not meant for you..sorry πŸ˜›
SLV3 thumbnail
i like this confessions thread...

since everyone is talking recent ones....i must say this will be the most recent one as i am yet to make the mistake...yeppp i am going to lie to my husband that will be late at work but actually going to see a family friend which he does not want to keep in touch while i have always been in touch πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ kya karoon i am quite fond of this family especially their little daughter who calls me 'maasi' with unconditional love...ab mujhe aap log yeh batao whether i have been doing right or wrong
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sowmyaa

😳 ok here is recent one- am sure i've tons of bloopers but this one is recent so remember it -

I was talking to my hubby on email from work. We exchanged like 20 emails ...and then my President email me about something...instead of replying to my hubby i replied to my presiden't email.....

But But But.....i type in english ofcourse, but we talk in gujju while on email as well...so most of the part am sure he didn't get it πŸ˜‰ but that was scary I had to call him and tell him that it was not meant for you..sorry πŸ˜›

sowmyaa di..
that wasπŸ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail

sowmyaa..  πŸ˜† that is soo funny!!  ROTFL

the president would have been blown away if it hade lovey dovey end remarks.. "miss ya tons".. "can't wait to see u hun" etc.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sounds like you spared him that excitement  😳 . 
It reminded me of the one email I sent to my colleagues about our group meeting and signed it as mermaid_qt 😳😳.

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣.That's really funny!!!

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CRAZY KIYA RE

Edited by SolidSnake - 17 years ago
lighthouse thumbnail

Life is full of bloopers..!!!! 😳 I am trying to remember one that I could share in the forum.. πŸ˜‰
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Life is full of bloopers..!!!! 😳 I am trying to remember one that I could share in the forum.. πŸ˜‰

In life go straight and make rightπŸ˜‰ !!!!

lighthouse thumbnail

When I got married my hubby used to live in Frankfurt. My first day there, I decided to step out of the apartment and at the end of the street kept a mental note of the street name we lived in, Ein Bahn strasse. After walking for ten minutes , made a left turn and walked thru the park and ended on street with same name. Imagine my confusion as I did not speak a word of German and no cell phone and did not know how to get back. I finaly found my way back and found out later what the name meant, "One way street" .. πŸ˜†. I read the sign not name of the street. 😳Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago