India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Any Guesses

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hey saw the episode just now and guess what i thought....Bajaj will try to unite prerna & anu,.....What a sacrifice...after being so loving...i.e allowing his love to go to her ex husband for sneha so that prem could concieve and save sneha....that requires a BIG HEART.......Now anu too has joined the bandwagon...he too will try to unite prerna & bajaj.......what is going to happen.....i think that now it will be on prerna whom she will choose......I hope that it is bajaj.....REALLY HOPE THAT IT IS BAJAJ.....Anu must have loved her but he did not give her his saath when she needed it and bajaj loved her & was there when she needed him even when sneha was so ill....i would love someone like mr bajaj in my life always...even though he was ruthless in his pursiut of prerna he never left her to fend for herself even when he pretended to hate her..................THAT IS BEAUTIFUL

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I agree with u!! I wud rether marry someone as ruthless as Bajaj than someone like Anuraag. But I think Prerna will stay on with Bajaj. If Anuraag & Prerna unite what will Ekta show 15 yrs hence? Anyway I cant imagine (AND I DONT WANT TO) Anurag with Prerna. She looks much better with Bajaj
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Hey i agree wholeheartedly!! BUT

The major prob here is....that bajaj is trying to bring Anurag and Prerna together and Anu is trying to bring Bajaj and Prerna together....

Nowwww....Anurag is such a nikamma that he has never been able to do anything right in his life!! Ab kya karega!!

On the other hand bajaj is mostly successful in whatever he does(except in leading a happy life..bechara!) so that means he'll probably be successful again and we'll have to bear Anurag and Prerna again together!!

I think now only Ekta can save us from such misery!!

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 6:14am | IP Logged
may be it is possible that bajaj will be /go to panchmeshwar and there the story's main crunch will take place, may be madhavi will follow and try to kill /harm some one & bajaj will be hurt in some way....or it could be bajaj sacrificing his love......and going off form india..b'coz even anurag is on the same path. but how will they all live in one place either way....someone, most probably bajaj will go off to australia...i hope that he does not go alone and prerna and the kids will go with him..............HEY EKTA LISTENING KYAAAAAAAAAA
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Yaaaa EKTA LISTEN UP....everyone in this serial has been really happy some time or the other except for Bajaj!!!

That is sooooo UNFAIR!!

He needs some happiness in his life sooooo plz plz get him and Prerna together!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I totally agre with you it's so unfair with bajaj
jhanifa Groupbie
jhanifa
jhanifa

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

I agree with you all...for once there should be some happyness in this show...espacialy in Mr.Bajaj's life...I'll will also be sad for Anurag but come on now he has been married THREE TIMES LOL in this show...It's time for Mr.Bajaj to get married and be happy for once...as much as i like Anurag but i hope she chooses Mr.Bajaj.

love_u_bajaj Newbie
love_u_bajaj
love_u_bajaj

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Prerna should not go back 2 Anurag Angrybcoz in that case again that same kissa will b repeated. I think Prerna and anurag r made to b separated.LOL1st it was anurag who got married 2 komo mai, then prerna got married 2 Big smileBajaj Big smileand even when they(Prerna and anurag) got married they got separated.So plz Ekta show Prerna with BajajBig smile or  loose a huge part of audience

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top