Sports/Cricket

Who should open for India in ODIs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Who according to you should open for India in One Day matches?....Is it Sachin & Saurav ...or Gambhir & Ganguli or Sehwag and Tendulkar or any other pair . Do share your point of view.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who should open for India in ODIs" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I think Ganbhir should certainly open. Sehwag should be thrown out. And maybe, Sachin can open with Gambhir. Ganguly should come at no. 3

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I'd go for Tendulkar and Ganguly...I think they the best opening pair India ever had

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
^ Man, Gambhir got a duck yesterdat..what shame Ouch

The problem with Indian players is that no one's consistent. They're all talanted, but if they become more consistant most of our troubles will diappear!

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 29 January 2007 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Tendulkar and Ganguly are best opener .. but as team demand one required to play at lower level to balance team so i think best combination with india can go ahead in world cup is Tendulkar and Sehwag .. as they played many inning with each other .. and given a good start in the more innings ...

i know Sehwag is not performing well now and currently going through bad patch .. but definitely he will come back again in team by playing good cricket at ranaji level ..

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
No doubt its Tendulkar-Ganguly but after today's match...Utthapa-Ganguly are good too!

Tendulkar is best when coming in at number 3 or 4...especially playing in the middle overs w/the spinners

ellemenopee

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 February 2007 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top