Book Talk

Buy Books or Issue From Library? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pm4eva

IF-Dazzler

pm4eva

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I love buying books but I ususally borrow from the library like at the moment I have who knows hwho many books out! My library always prints out a sheet that tells you what boooks you have out well the librarian had to fold the paer in half and put it in my book!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buy Books or Issue From Library? (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lotus2007

lotus2007

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Firstly I dont like borrowing books,I dont know why?and secendly I have a huge library at home,and mostly we buy books coz I want them to be in my library to read them more then one time.and to make my library bigger!

Lotus.Wink

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 26 October 2007 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I use to only buy books. But now I use the Library because they have all the books, and my mom tells me I should borrow the book from the library for free instead of buying it, because I use to buy too much books. But the books that I read from the Library that I like I buy them because I know I would like to read them again, and its good to have a book collection.

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 4:29am | IP Logged

lately I bought books but now borrowing from library.

My parents loved books and they owned a lot but when it kept in our house which was locked for years we lost a lot of it.Even now my mother worried about  it.

Edited by nitasuni - 27 October 2007 at 4:36am

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
umm..there are no libraries where i live and my school library is um...pretty limited...unse acchi collection mere paas hai...hehehe..Tongue...anyways...i buy the books and people borrow it from me....i am more of a buyer...my mom always scolds me for buying nd not getting them issued from the library or borrow it from friends....hmm...i ignore her!!Tongue

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 11 May 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
it depends...there r sum books u wanna buy n keep so dat u can read them again...but having a library memebership is alwayz a gud thing cuz u can read da book once n return...it's cheap dat way...there r only a few books u wuld wanna read again...so i guess u can buy those...for others library is alwayz an option!

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Where I live we have great library facilities. Our library is TEN floors and the collection is extensive. So I love to borrow from the library (it's free) instead of buying and wasting my money. But if it's a classic or a book which I LOVE then I will buy it.

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I mostly borrow books from the library, but I also buy some books once in a while. And like one of the comments said above....most of my money is spent on buying course textbooks for uni so for pleasure reading i opt put for the library! I dunno it kinda makes it fun :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top