Have you been in love/are in love? - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by bewafa

WOW

so u two realised that with that one ride to ur hostel??

amazing! this is wat happens in movies!! wow, lucky you! and muskaan is such a pretty name!!

aww...so sweet story😊
Yeah, I've been in love a couple of times, and the feeling is great! 😳

~Shumii~ wrote:
it feels strange,abt 2 yrs back,i never beleived in love,i was in college,and rohit was in college too,the big bully,he had his own gang who wud tease the juniors,and liked all the gals of the college,i wud think wat a freak,and he wud think the same for me.i was one of the few who wasnt his girlfriend and our dislike changed to rivalry,but durin the anual prom night bechara the last day uska gf kisi aur hero ke paas chala gaya.and in the whole college i wass the only stupid gal who didnt had a partner for the prom night.after a lot of arguments,confusion atlast it was decided tht he wud be my dance partner.and tht night he asked if he cud drop me to my hostel,well i too was shocked but i agreed,and in the way we chatted and laughed at our previous fights.then after tht we met few times and decided tht we were made for each other.then wat??his family and my family met and within six months we got married and 1 hand a half yeats later,muskaan,our two months daughter was born.

love is a beautiful feeling of warmth and the feeling to protect and be protected.

such a sweet love story 😊 😳

Originally posted by ~Shumii~

it feels strange,abt 2 yrs back,i never beleived in love,i was in college,and rohit was in college too,the big bully,he had his own gang who wud tease the juniors,and liked all the gals of the college,i wud think wat a freak,and he wud think the same for me.i was one of the few who wasnt his girlfriend and our dislike changed to rivalry,but durin the anual prom night bechara the last day uska gf kisi aur hero ke paas chala gaya.and in the whole college i wass the only stupid gal who didnt had a partner for the prom night.after a lot of arguments,confusion atlast it was decided tht he wud be my dance partner.and tht night he asked if he cud drop me to my hostel,well i too was shocked but i agreed,and in the way we chatted and laughed at our previous fights.then after tht we met few times and decided tht we were made for each other.then wat??his family and my family met and within six months we got married and 1 hand a half yeats later,muskaan,our two months daughter was born.

love is a beautiful feeling of warmth and the feeling to protect and be protected.

thats a sweet love story!  thanks  a lot for telling us coz u gave me high hopes for something. thank u so much