IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 January 2007 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hold the scene
in your memory
or save it on paper
through photography!

Share the photographs that you've clicked over the many years of the places you've been to, of the many sunsets or of the beach!

Do Note:

1. Share only the photos you've taken

2. Tell us -
where the picture was taken:
when was it taken:
special memory attached with the picture:

3. Try not to post pictures with you in them, because this internet is a dangeerous place.

----------------

Preets

Edited by naina_manam - 19 February 2007 at 8:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Photos from your own lens~" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 January 2007 at 1:51am | IP Logged

where the picture was taken: This one was taken at the DMAS base camp, in Manali.
when was it taken: It was taken on 28th Jan 2006.
special memory attached with the picture: The light thats filtering through the trees looks like some magical light/aura is descending on Earth! It was breath-taking. I love the picture cause its liek GOD was trying to meet me!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top