Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 08 February 2007 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i'm a goody girl LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pranks you played (Page 2)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Spandana*

IF-Rockerz

*Spandana*

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged
nothing major. if the class is boring. we would not get the teacher go towards the lecture topic instead enquire about his/her personal life which is wayyyyyyyyyy interesting. LOL

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 23 February 2007 at 8:42am | IP Logged
not much of a prankster, most believe me to be too goody for that, but r shocked wat all i do in the first bench. generally playin antakshari or dumbsharas with the back benchers dont tell me how it works being in the 1st bench. whistling in class, n singing loud as possible. n wat im most well known for sleepin in class wen just warned 'if r not interested, u might as well not be here', 10secs plunk im asleep. LOL LOL 'get her up', 'this is not ur bedroom' im nvr chucked out of class, but still i get bored if the teacher is not teachin well. becoz i sleep real     early, 10.30pm

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:54am | IP Logged
well am not proud of this because you are alreday nervous when you come to a new school but we went an changed all the signs for the girlsan boys toilets when the new kids came over

kggk_fan01

IF-Dazzler

kggk_fan01

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

well am not proud of this because you are alreday nervous when you come to a new school but we went an changed all the signs for the girlsan boys toilets when the new kids came over

hehe, wow. how mean. but pretty funny!LOL

i havent done anythingEmbarrassed

Devilzangel

IF-Rockerz

Devilzangel

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ooh me never tried anything..bcoz i was too scared that i might get into trouble LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top