Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 31 January 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I think that the new cartoons are violient and stupid! Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cartoon Network Discussions (Page 2)" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 01 February 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 01 February 2007 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 04 February 2007 at 11:49am | IP Logged
i feel the sme way Chandni Confused ...they are all too violent...i loved the old ones...i think the channel is called boomarang or somethin where they have the old cartoons! Tongue

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 09 February 2007 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indianhomey1992

i feel the sme way Chandni Confused ...they are all too violent...i loved the old ones...i think the channel is called boomarang or somethin where they have the old cartoons! Tongue

It depends on what you call a 'cartoon'.

Cartoons are stuff like Tom and Jerry, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Ben 10. Anime is stuff like Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, and Cowboy Bebop. Anime is targeted at teenagers, while 'cartoons' are made for little kids. I doubt that any little kids would enjoy watching Cowboy Bebop or Fullmetal Alchemist.

~x divya x~

IF-Rockerz

~x divya x~

Posted: 11 February 2007 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
i used to watch sooooo manyy back in india..now i dun watch any Ouch i wonder if they r still on Confused i LOVED captain planet, popeye the sailor man, powerpuff grlz, scooby doo..all day i used to sit in front of the tv watching these cartoonz with food..lol..good old dayz whwn i had sooo much fun..not worrying abt anything..now as i grow older, soo many responsibilities Ouch

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 14 February 2007 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I love Foster's Home for Imaginary Friend and Tom and Jerry Tongue

ritu_the_gr8

ritu_the_gr8

Posted: 21 February 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BanjonSharib_fa

If the modertors dun mind since i lyke cartoon network more than disney channel or Nick i made dis post so we can talk bout cartoon network.

SO duz anybody watch Naruto????

i made dis sig 4 naruto if anybody iz intrested.

oooh i used to watch naruto... i am a reall big fan of garaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
well... but for now my mom cancelled teh cable soo cant watch it anymore...Cry
well yea i do used to watch ben 10, one piece, pokemon, umm and i dont remember others... umm oh yea teen titans... kids next door... hate ed edd and eddyDeadDeadDead... unn yea that was what i used to watch...well that and many more...but cant think of names....LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top