Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rajeevaamna1

Groupbie

rajeevaamna1

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Article On Rajeev And Aamna's New serial together ( In Paki newspaper)

INDO-PAK superstars Humayun's love story

Easily the most bankable Tv star-actor and now producer, Humayun Saeed brings back his Ans heroine, Aamna sharif, together for the first time with her popular Star-Plus soap costar, Rajeev Khandelwal alias sujal!

It seems that Humayun Saeed's fascination for actors from across the border has grown considerably after the success of his last serial, Ana, for which the actor-turned-producer imported two of Indian TV's current hot-favourites divas - Aamna Sahrif (alias Kashish) and Nausheen Sardar ( the former Kkusum of Sony TV. Next up from Humayun Saeed Productions is another mega serial, called Sun le Na, that brings Aamna. But, the USP of the project is that this time Aamna will be appearing along with her Kahin to Hoga- costar, Rajeev Khandelwal popularly called Sujal.

In an exculsive interview with The Nation Plus, Humayun revealed that he had opted for the two India stars "becuase of the huge popularity they enjoy in Pakistan. Kashish and Sujal are household names for our women, aren't they?".

Humayun said that he had planned to shoot the serial in Pakistan, but the visas of the two superstars could not be arranged on time, and so he had to go for Dubai.

"Dubai meant that our budget would increase manifold," he continued, "but I said, 'Fine'. At least we would be saving on time."

Other than Aamna, Humayun is repeating his Ana writer, Seema Ghazal in Sun le Na, while Ahsan Ali Zaidi is the director of the serial.

Without giving out much on the theme of Sun Le Na, Humayun said, "It's a love story between the characters played by Rajeev and Aamna. That's all I can say right now".

Saba Perwaiz, Jawed Sheikh, Zainab Qayyum and Imran Abbas are also part of the steller cast of the serial. Interestingly Humuyan features no-where in the cast.

So guys how was the article..........it appeared in today's Paki newspaper (The Nation Plus)...........there were two pics of rajeev........one was wid Aamna in which he has a slight smile on his face and Aamna lukin damn gorgeous....i guess it is a pic taken during the shooting of the serial...........The other pic is of rajeev with humayun saeed(the producer of the serial) and some other guy!.........god rajeev is luking damn handsome.....he is smiling so sweetly.............In both the pics he is wearing the same jacket which if u guys remember he wore in kth 2 wen rajeev and aamna were back from malaysia and the scene was that there family had returned back from goa and they greet them at the home..........The brown jacket remember sujalians??....and underneath he is wearing a white shirt....fit lag raha hai...Aamna is weraing sumthing black with her sun glasses in her hair and wid her earings.....Ufff yar our jodi is just luking 2 gud...then there is another pic of a gurl named zainab quyyum ...shez in the serial 2........i hope u enjoyed it.....written it specially for all my indian friends!

so happy today

tc

bye

minahil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article On Rajeev And Aamna's New serial" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chinti

Goldie

chinti

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

can you post the pictures by chance....

thanx for the article

Destiny007

IF-Dazzler

Destiny007

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for info

sim_salian

sim_salian

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the post ....but really want to see them in some indian soap too

sim

sangi

Goldie

sangi

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 da info....

can u post da pics 2

trups

IF-Dazzler

trups

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the article.......please post the picture if possible.

rameena

rameena

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the info, I have seen Ana, its Nice and Aamna looks great as always & even Humayun saeed looked nice. hope this time Humayun brings Kashish oh sorry Aamna and Rajeev in most passionate way......

Rameena............

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi sweetie ...

thnxs alot 4 d lovely article ... hay can u plz give me d whole
detail of dis newspaper or magzine plz i mean i never heard dis name can u plz tell me n all tht ... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top